Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Just got my final flex notice too for Jan 5th. :panic:
Unfortunately our AUD is sitting at 0.86 c, so final payment is $301 with s/h!
My final total will be $597 AUD for this *****! It better be good with ZERO QC issues! :nono

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

Man how much was your last flex payment mate? I've got a $60 flex plus 139 shipping comes to $223 AUD. It's gotta be these pack outs they're doing Master Chief was double boxes and cost exactly the same.

Man how much was your last flex payment mate? I've got a $60 flex plus 139 shipping comes to $223 AUD. It's gotta be these pack outs they're doing Master Chief was double boxes and cost exactly the same.

THESE WERE MY PAYMENTS SINCE LAST YEAR.. AND YEAR BEFORE :rotfl
I CHOSE MY FLEX IN IN 3 LOTS... DIDNT THINK $120 WOULD BE SO BAD AT THE TIME BEING OUR AUD WAS 1:1, FAST FORWARD 1.5 YEARS WORTH OF DELAYS LATER AND OUR DOLLAR HAS **** ITSELF.... LUCKILY I DID THE $60 A MONTH PLAN ON SUPERMAN THOUGH....

JULY 7 2012 NRD = $40 (USD) $40.53 (AUD)
PAYMENT 1 = $119.99 (USD) $120.67 (AUD)
PAYMENT 2 = $120.00 (USD) $134.44 (AUD)
PAYMENT 3 FINAL + S/H = $259.12 (USD) SHOULD BE $301.30 IF AUD STAYS SAME OVER BY TUESDAY.

USD TOTAL $399.99 + $139.12 S/H = $539.11 USD :(

I HAVE SUPERMAN ON ORDER TOO AND IF HE IS GOING TO BE THE SAME AND IT BECOMES A TREND FOR SUCH HIGH S/H PRICES, THEN IM AFRAID IM DONE WITH PF'S. WHICH KINDA SUX CAUSE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUPERMAN REEVE AND KEATON BATMAN. :(

THESE WERE MY PAYMENTS SINCE LAST YEAR.. AND YEAR BEFORE :rotfl

I CHOSE MY FLEX IN IN 3 LOTS... DIDNT THINK $120 WOULD BE SO BAD AT THE TIME BEING OUR AUD WAS 1:1, FAST FORWARD 1.5 YEARS WORTH OF DELAYS LATER AND OUR DOLLAR HAS **** ITSELF.... LUCKILY I DID THE $60 A MONTH PLAN ON SUPERMAN THOUGH....

JULY 7 2012 NRD = $40 (USD) $40.53 (AUD)

PAYMENT 1 = $119.99 (USD) $120.67 (AUD)

PAYMENT 2 = $120.00 (USD) $134.44 (AUD)

PAYMENT 3 FINAL + S/H = $259.12 (USD) SHOULD BE $301.30 IF AUD STAYS SAME OVER BY TUESDAY.

USD TOTAL $399.99 + $139.12 S/H = $539.11 USD :(

I HAVE SUPERMAN ON ORDER TOO AND IF HE IS GOING TO BE THE SAME AND IT BECOMES A TREND FOR SUCH HIGH S/H PRICES, THEN IM AFRAID IM DONE WITH PF'S. WHICH KINDA SUX CAUSE I WAS LOOKING FORWARD TO THE SUPERMAN REEVE AND KEATON BATMAN. :(

Mmm, yeah the pack outs they're doing are bumping it up quite a bit. I always go for the cheapest Flexpay option myself. I'm hoping these pack outs are just something they're doing on PFs with more fragile pieces like Master chief with his needler as bats and Supes most likely because of their capes, Supes ex head and Bats ears.

Got my notice for my flex. $40 on shipping, not bad!

I think these first ones are for people whose final Flexpay was for the 5th mate.

Why would flex pay be the deciding factor in who's get shipped first, rather then when ordered? I'll flex pay all my orders if it means getting them shipped faster.

I flex payed for batman but my last and final flex pay is on the 25th of January I hope I get mine shipped this month

i got the apology email too but mine was a converted waitlist for the exclusive so i hope mine is end of jan....help ease the pain of the other pre orders i have coming this month

If you got a processing email, you're in the first batch. If you didn't, you're not. Doesn't matter how you paid.

Later batches got the apology email. If you didn't get that, I have no clue.

Just received my notice of final flex payment on Sunday January 5th. I can't believe this is actually happening after so long. I PO'd within the first hour it went up. I just pray it arrives with no problems. I've been lucky so far with Joker, Poison Ivy, and Vader Mythos.

Back