Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Finally, I'm in Bat-Heaven. :hi5:

The Day before yesterday my DC Collectibles Greg Capullo Bats and Joker arrived.

Yesterday I was able to snatch a sold out HT Dark Knight Quarter Scale and today SSC finally confirms early January for the Bats PF.

Awesome.

Now a prayer.

Dear merciful QC-God don't let me down.

I can feeel my EX is packed in his box and ready to go in a factory somewhere, GOOOOD :vader

Shipping soon?! Lol

I understand. It's like we're Charlie Brown, Sideshow is Lucy, and the Batman PF is the football. I understand, I really do.

But screw it I'm elite! Yeah, boyeeeeee!!!!!!!!! Odds the EX arrives before Little Christmas?

Sideshow will be shipping these in refrigerator boxes with a bat symbol drawn on the side in sharpie.

Batman Ex coming soon!!!!!!

9eh8pgT.gif

Boohoo. This long delay and they aren't even able to deliver both ex and reg when they finally come. :lol Oh well, at least us late-to-the-party people can cancel if they've ****ed it up. :p

once again pushed back a few more months . But I wanted mine for a Christmas present for my wife. Guess I have to cancel finally and find another gift.

Instead of calling this an Exclusive PF, they should call it an Elite PF.

I wonder if that will become something new for Sideshow: Releasing Exclusives earlier into the marketplace.

The finish line is in sight. Man, I'm excited. Finally, a high quality1/4 scale Batman statue will soon be added to my collection.

once again pushed back a few more months . But I wanted mine for a Christmas present for my wife. Guess I have to cancel finally and find another gift.

Your Christmas present for your wife was gonna be a batman statue....?

Back