Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't think you'll find many who share that opinion.

I guess people have been too conditioned by the notion of Western comics that absolutely nothing should ever happen. What was the point of this reboot if they can't do anything once again? Villains that die are brought back, Batwoman can't stay married, etc... I hate this timeless model. It's one of the worst forms of writing I could think of.

I am all with the writer and artist do what they want and not allow the fans to take over and freeze everything cause they have some nostalgia.
now a days, there's tons of chars and media to like and dislike anyway.

Snyder/Capullo's Batman is one of the best books on the market. The design is fantastic and that creative team will be remembered for their Batman work just like Grant Morrison, Loeb\Sale, etc.

Those who don't like it are just whining about DC doing the 'New 52' thing and moaning about it because 'muh comic books!'

Saying these are the Best Books on the market isn't saying very much and Morrison's run on Batman wasn't anything special. His love affair with Son of the Demon wasn't handled well and the abortion that was Damian Wayne was terrible idea. One of the few things I was hoping would go away. Comparing these new stories to Long Halloween...yeah, no. Night of the Owls was good, Death of the Family was over hyped and writing was mediocre.

Sometimes I think people so desperately want change just for the sake of change they are willing to forget the rich history and stories that gives these characters their meat.

We need to Change Batman, why? Did Sherlock Holmes need to change, no I don't recall so. It's the people who gripe that he doesn't kill. "He should just kill people", then what does he become? certainly not Batman. If you want something different go read any one of the number of "NEW" characters that come out every year. Leave the last 40 years of Batman alone please. thanks.

If they made a New 52 Joker id be first in line to order. Thats the sick and twisted version of Joker that i want on my shelf!

Death of the Family was terrible

Yes it was pretty bad. I only read the Batman issues though. Easily the worst thing I've read from Snyder. He'll never top Black Mirror. It is one of, if not my favorite Batman story ever.

Saying these are the Best Books on the market isn't saying very much and Morrison's run on Batman wasn't anything special. His love affair with Son of the Demon wasn't handled well and the abortion that was Damian Wayne was terrible idea. One of the few things I was hoping would go away. Comparing these new stories to Long Halloween...yeah, no. Night of the Owls was good, Death of the Family was over hyped and writing was mediocre.

Sometimes I think people so desperately want change just for the sake of change they are willing to forget the rich history and stories that gives these characters their meat.

We need to Change Batman, why? Did Sherlock Holmes need to change, no I don't recall so. It's the people who gripe that he doesn't kill. "He should just kill people", then what does he become? certainly not Batman. If you want something different go read any one of the number of "NEW" characters that come out every year. Leave the last 40 years of Batman alone please. thanks.

You sound like a ridiculous manchild. Cry some more because I'm sure we're all fascinated.

You sound like a ridiculous manchild. Cry some more because I'm sure we're all fascinated.

Right, you try to come back with some garbage put down, and I'm the manchild. Go back to your angst and new millennium ADD driven garbage. I'm sure the Kardashians are missing they're loyal viewer.

Bill-Hader-Popcorn-reaction-Gif-On-The-Daily-Show.gif

Damn, I'm starting to get a tingling feelings between my legs because this might actually come next month.

I bet it will, simply because of how utterly ****ing inconvenient it is to pay for statues in December.

Very true and krystle I have also grown use to ss shipping several items the same month when they were originally planned several months apart

Back