Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

ordinary-batman-adventures-74.gif

Wow that kinda figures you know. I didnt do a payment plan on this and im glad SS is just playing games with money. Think of 5000x400=2million think about the interest. Bs SS im calling them out on it. I understand GC but, they released DP Storm WVersion and manye more. I don't like playing bs games.

Wow that kinda figures you know. I didnt do a payment plan on this and im glad SS is just playing games with money. Think of 5000x400=2million think about the interest. Bs SS im calling them out on it. I understand GC but, they released DP Storm WVersion and manye more. I don't like playing bs games.

Think of the Interest? When's the last time a savings account earned any decent interest? My savings account has an interest rate of 0.1%. Interest on $2mil is $2,000 a year.

The point is they are just sitting on the money and useing it to fund other things trust me things work differently for companies and big big banks.

Back