Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

DC prob said we must see the whole emblem. So SS moved it down. Then the Chinese factory worker just took it a step further for us. They said "watch this, all those A-Hole nit picky bastards will cry over this Dr. Jones"

A new batman pf reveal while the previous one has still not even shipped??

They went pretty hardcore with Batman over the first two years of the license so it might them taking a step back and maybe putting other projects in front.

After all, he's the only one of Three heroes out that already has three villains, two of which have already shipped.

Though the Catwoman PF is still rumored to be up before the end of the year as well.

Josh understood! I didn't mean Batman himself, but characters from his universe! We pretty much already know Catwoman is coming, but I was really hoping to see at least 1 Batman villain reveal like Two Face, Mr. Freeze, R'as Al Ghul, etc. Joker and Poison Ivy have literally pulled me into getting started in the PF line. I think Harley is also done really well, and it has me pumped for this line. I got flamed for this earlier, but I actually thought all these villains actually outshine even the Batman PF...

Josh understood! I didn't mean Batman himself, but characters from his universe! We pretty much already know Catwoman is coming, but I was really hoping to see at least 1 Batman villain reveal like Two Face, Mr. Freeze, R'as Al Ghul, etc. Joker and Poison Ivy have literally pulled me into getting started in the PF line. I think Harley is also done really well, and it has me pumped for this line. I got flamed for this earlier, but I actually thought all these villains actually outshine even the Batman PF...

You like what you like.... no harm in that. But this is the the Batman thread so you suck:nana:

You like what you like.... no harm in that. But this is the the Batman thread so you suck:nana:

Word! The post was a wee bit too cryptic. At his point all I want is the main man himself to ship.

Last edited:

Shocked-Batman-Cartoon.gif

shocked.gif

tumblr_m4emj0PVij1ru5dg4o1_500.gif

It's alright buddy he didn't mean it :wink1:

I wouldn't worry too much man. I myself am a Batman Geek and I want more of the Batman line than any of the others as well but you have to let other characters have a bit of the spotlight....though a Spooktacular Scarecrow Preview would be awesome...but I digress:wink1:

Even though we are getting tired of changing the bulb in the spotlight it's still running after all this time

batman_spotlight.jpg

I wouldn't worry too much man. I myself am a Batman Geek and I want more of the Batman line than any of the others as well but you have to let other characters have a bit of the spotlight....though a Spooktacular Scarecrow Preview would be awesome...but I digress:wink1:

That would make so much sense! That's actually a really genius thought.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

We will be lucky to get 2 more Bat-villains after Catwoman.

What do you mean? Do you have info? Is there a problem with the license with DC? Or are you speculating that they have so many other villains and heroes to do first? If the latter is the case, I think they will come out with at least one new Bat villain per year. He's the top line of characters for DC.

What do you mean? Do you have info? Is there a problem with the license with DC? Or are you speculating that they have so many other villains and heroes to do first? If the latter is the case, I think they will come out with at least one new Bat villain per year. He's the top line of characters for DC.

Heard it from my little birdie who has not been wrong yet....going way back to pre Dr. Doom PF times.

Back