Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I hope he turns out ok in person. I still feel like that Sideshow could have done more with Batman/Superman. They're the two most iconic characters in comics, and have kinda dull looking statues.

I hope he turns out ok in person. I still feel like that Sideshow could have done more with Batman/Superman. They're the two most iconic characters in comics, and have kinda dull looking statues.

39841589.jpg

Eh, glad you guys like it, and I hope I do when I see it. I just wish Sideshow had completely wowed me for my two favorite characters. I mean, look at Gladiator Hulk, Apocalypse, and the new Capt. They're incredibly detailed, complex, and "WOW" statues. These are just...yup, that's Batman.

Jebus I go away... And have spottyminternet and you guys all turn into drama queens... This looks AWESOME

I see in the end they never modified the cape to not have that weird bulge thing. Oh well.

All is well, Averone took some beautiful pics. He looks amazeballs!!! :yess:

What's wrong with the JAWS wanting his Bats to have the original emblem that SSC advertised to us and I bought?? JAWS Like the very sculpted symbol :)

Don't worry JAWS, I think Bats looks great. So does Supes from what I can tell. I didn't bite 'cause they made 9500 (but I PO'd Supes Ex) but now I'm thinking about Bats and ya never know... might have to pull the trigger if I can get a Reg for cheap from a local dealer. He does look good if that's a production piece. I'm also hoping what we've seen of Supes is one of their early production pieces. :)

Back