Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

wow 2 head sculpts?!?! Maybe the short ears is a inch or so shorter than the long ears so i can fit Bats into a besta!!!

um it will still fit in a besta.... just have to move the shelves down a notch or two. No biggie.

um it will still fit in a besta.... just have to move the shelves down a notch or two. No biggie.

sorry i should of clarified, a besta with the glass doors.

I could still move a shelf a couple inches down, but than the shelves wouldn't be even with the glass doors.

It really doesn't look that bad. I have the glass doors and you won't loose too much viewing area.

batman_hush_statue_based_on_jim_lee_cover_by_darknightsad-d50uygc.jpg

just saw this custom batman hush statue based on the jim lee cover. Thought it was worth a post

This is going to be one of the ultimate PFs :lecture

This will be deserving of the top shelf.

It doesn't matter where this goes. It's going to catch peoples attention. Actually most people I have shown photos of Supes and Bats have really taken to the Bats statue. They like Supes and I think he looks perfect but Batman has that badass presence about him that wins them over pretty much every time.

Ugh what is a bit under four months to go? Be kind statue gods! be kind :pray:

Looks great except for the right hand. Not sure about it.....

His leg is a bit tender there so he didn't want to put too much pressure on it. You know how it is crime fightin an all :)

This, Superman, Spiderman, and the Hulk.... I am going to need a big top shelf

As much as I adore that Hulk Maq it is becoming very obvious too me that it will always be that little bit out of reach for me. Hopefully sideshow can produce something a little cheaper. There is always something else hopping on my wishlist like all the spiderman stuff that keeps pushing anything over $500 down to the bottom again and again :dunno Damn hobbies :pfft:

It doesn't matter where this goes. It's going to catch peoples attention. Actually most people I have shown photos of Supes and Bats have really taken to the Bats statue. They like Supes and I think he looks perfect but Batman has that badass presence about him that wins them over pretty much every time.

Ugh what is a bit under four months to go? Be kind statue gods! be kind :pray:

Shhh...you'll anger them and they may demand a blood sacrifice...:wink1:

2005_batman_begins_081-500x305.jpg

I'm prepared to give it if I must lol

Last edited:

Send me some fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigs!

Another month and a bit til Master Chief and Supe bust ship :( At least SDCC is in between hope I don't catch the HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE or I'll have to hundred hand slap someone.

cMfif.gif

e-honda-o.gif

hundred-hand-slap.gif

Nobody wants that Chin :panic:

SDCC can't start soon enough I want to look at some totally cool stuff :impatient:

As much as I adore that Hulk Maq it is becoming very obvious too me that it will always be that little bit out of reach for me. Hopefully sideshow can produce something a little cheaper. There is always something else hopping on my wishlist like all the spiderman stuff that keeps pushing anything over $500 down to the bottom again and again :dunno Damn hobbies :pfft:

I know the feeling, but the Hulk Maq should be around for purchase for a bit, and deals do come up. I am just kind of committed to getting it when the time is right as having seen it in person I just know it is the Hulk statue for me.... Unless something better comes along :wink1:

Back