Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I could use some help

I went to the product page today to check on shipping and when reading the description it said it was coming with two unique headsculpts. I dont remember that option when I first ordered him. When I looked at the gallery I couldn't really tell if there was two but I did think his face looked different.

Did they add a second face sculpt or change the original at all?

I could use some help

I went to the product page today to check on shipping and when reading the description it said it was coming with two unique headsculpts. I dont remember that option when I first ordered him. When I looked at the gallery I couldn't really tell if there was two but I did think his face looked different.

There was always two head sculpts for this.

I could use some help

Here are the two head sculpts

null_zps2b11b2fd.jpg

The short eared on we saw at SDCC is the one done by Canale, and the long eared one was done by Andy B. We haven't seen any other pics of Andy B's head other then on the SSC product page.

Thanks spidey, that's what I thought when going through the gallery but it didn't really seem clear in other pics.

@burning...r u sure there was always two. I remember the batarang for ex and thought that was it. I'm surprised I would have overlooked that at the beginning

Absolutely, two from the get go. Both are awesome as of now I prefer the Andy B (long ears)

Interesting...I wonder why they chose these two. They seem very similar to me. Didn't seem like the second is offering a different look

When I am having a pissed off day i'll sport the short ears. :mad:

I like both but I prefer (from pics) the long eared one.
We'll have to see in hand.

much prefer the Canale sculpt along with the angle it would be displayed with that portrait

I like the short ears better by far and large.

Agree 100%.. I think the cowl sculpt is far better on the short eared version... So far, at least in the photos SSC has provided, I am not crazy about the long eared sculpt.. Of course that could change in hand..

In all honesty, it's been so long, I can't remember if I ordered this :)

wow 2 head sculpts?!?! Maybe the short ears is a inch or so shorter than the long ears so i can fit Bats into a besta!!!

Back