Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

They only delayed Deadpool a month unlike other pieces like Batman which have been delayed big time. I am fairly confident that DP will be shipping soon. To bad about the droids but I have seen lots of stuff that has appeared in the shipping in 30 out within that time so hears hoping.

Really hope you do get him soon bro, at least someone can enjoy their statue:monkey2

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

I just feel like this look [pose] and also the base has been done many times.
I think DC Direct Black & White Batman statues are doing such a great job on creating a massive amount of different poses/looks/body types & expressions that are being done by different artists. Many of those statues could easily go bigger in size, placed on a cool base. Hoping to see something like that soon :impatient:

Really hope you do get him soon bro, at least someone can enjoy their statue:monkey2

Agreed, and believe me the space between Joker and Ivy seems so empty and lonely right now...:monkey2

A lot of geeks crying in here right now. :lol sad:rotfl

:monkey2:monkey2 I NEED my Batman ....:gah::gah:

I think DC Direct Black & White Batman statues are doing such a great job on creating a massive amount of different poses/looks/body types & expressions that are being done by different artists. Many of those statues could easily go bigger in size, placed on a cool base. Hoping to see something like that soon :impatient:

They had to go iconic with this one, and not necessarily IMMEDIATELY evoke any one artist. The Batman and Superman Comic PF sculpts are BOTH ICONIC and TIMELESS IMHO. They don't scream hot artis of the decade, or even century. They just are the perfect emalgumation of decades of comic book artistic styles IMHO.

As for seeing something a little more stylized.... I thinks we will be waiting awhile. Even the Xmen PFs based on Jim Lee's designs don't necessarily scream"look we are Jim Lee drawings come to life"

Frankly I'm ok with that especially with the first PF out of the gate. I'm glad they played it safe. This will be my one and only provided the Keaton bats is a fail. But I know everyone has their personal opinion on the matter.

That looks terrible.

That looks terrible.

I could be wrong but that looks like Sam Keith's work, and if it is not him it looks inspired by him. He was one of the Image guys, but I was never terribly impressed with his style. His proportions, and yeah I know it was intentional, we're just to far off for my liking.

I could be wrong but that looks like Sam Keith's work, and if it is not him it looks inspired by him. He was one of the Image guys, but I was never terribly impressed with his style. His proportions, and yeah I know it was intentional, we're just to far off for my liking.

Is that the same guy who drew the maxx for MTV?

I kinda dug that show. It was different.

For me it was a formative time in my own art so I was very much trying to pick and choose my influences, and his stuff was so far away from those I admired the most back then, that I kind of just gravitated away from it.

I wasn't deep into art. I just thought the character was unique. Had no ****ing idea what the show was about to this day but unique. Lol

I wasn't deep into art. I just thought the character was unique. Had no ****ing idea what the show was about to this day but unique. Lol

I really gotta get back to my drawing table someday soon. Creating something with your own mind and hands is awesome. Someday I may even take a wack at sculpting..:monkey3

Last edited:

Yeah Spidey draw Batman for us or draw yourself enjoying you brand spanking new Batman PF in all its perfect glory.

Yeah Spidey draw Batman for us or draw yourself enjoying you brand spanking new Batman PF in all its perfect glory.

I have thought about taking the PF and using it for a basis of a few pieces... Just need the time...lol

Agreed, and believe me the space between Joker and Ivy seems so empty and lonely right now...:monkey2

Tell me about it. I put away my turtles in Feb to get ready for the Bat. My place has been empty for far too long now. SS needs to do something about this urgently :impatient: :wink1:

A lot of geeks crying in here right now. :lol sad:rotfl

:monkey2 :lol

I think you are correct Spidey. It looks like the concept art for the Keith black and white Batman statue.

Back