Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I cancelled my Jack Sparrow Exclusive Pre Order last week and got them to transfer the NRD over to my Wolverine LSf Pre Order as credit. I must admit SSC have been brilliant with any problems i've had...

Bryce's+Batman+Cake.JPG

Now that is a Batman Cake! Bryce is a lucky boy!! I wonder if there is an ES on this one? :dunno

Easy pass, the rivets are yellow! Factory painters!:panic:

Easy pass, the rivets are yellow! Factory painters!:panic:

I think the rivets are supposed to be windows from buildings...:dunno yellow is correct. Not sure about Batmans Cape though? I dont think they have captured the wind trajectory correctly :lecture

Only problem with displaying them that way is Batman's cape is so big it will be hard to find a spot to place him without his cape hitting a wall or the back of a cabinet. That is a BIG footprint he is going to have

When the SDCC photos show up and those EX eyes don't look any different I am coming up there and kick you square in the teeth ;)

You keep referring to the Hulk Brow. There is a big diff to a small paint app looking strange in a 2D shot and a bad idea emerging from Superman's eyes ;) :)

I am really starting to look forward to the Batman PF. It seems like we have been waiting forever. I have a feeling that, even with the few issues I am worried about, that this piece is going to look Epic to me.

The display options would be limited inside a Besta, but not a Pax. So I HAVE to admit I keep going back and forth about how I will build a display for that exact reason.

JAWS, I am NOT sure we are going to get a look at the EX head at SDCC,. I was thinking about it, and I am pretty sure that the EX head was sculpted by Martin Canale, and NOT Andy B. I would be surprised if the head they displayed at his second big unvailing would be head NOT done by the lead sculptor. When they displayed Batman the ENTIRE statue had the features done by Canale, and in fact I don't think we have seen a shot of the Andy B Batman head other then in the photostudo pics. As for kicking me square in the teeth, you are WELCOME to try, but if you can't kick AT LEAST 6 feet up in the air you are going to be VERY short....:rotfl:rotfl.

As for the Hulk comments ... I am simply reminding people HOW much they love a piece that at first had hysteria surrounding a paint app, and then has haters hating on a cast that though hollow is apparently quit strong. Oh and I was teasing you and RB.... remember WHO was saying that EVERYTHING would be fine in the Hulk thread, and via PM ... oh yeah ... it was ME!!!!!:nana:

I am HOPING we get to seem some production pics of Bats SOON... I am SUPER excited about him, and I can't wait to have him. It has been an 8 month wait for me... longer for many of you... so it is about TIME!!!!

JAWS, I am NOT sure we are going to get a look at the EX head at SDCC,. I was thinking about it, and I am pretty sure that the EX head was sculpted by Martin Canale, and NOT Andy B. I would be surprised if the head they displayed at his second big unvailing would be head NOT done by the lead sculptor. When they displayed Batman the ENTIRE statue had the features done by Canale, and in fact I don't think we have seen a shot of the Andy B Batman head other then in the photostudo pics. As for kicking me square in the teeth, you are WELCOME to try, but if you can't kick AT LEAST 6 feet up in the air you are going to be VERY short....:rotfl:rotfl.

Actually I am sure they won't display the ex head since it is sold out. And why would they want to ruin any sales for the Reg by displaying it with that monstrosity ;)

It's call a Super Duper Flying Spinning heal kick and if that don't work I will throw a can of soup at you!! :)

Every time I hear SDCC mentioned I always get excited to think of what SS have instore for us this year.

My WL converted for the EX :yess:

Awesome... If you don't mind me asking when did you get on he Waitlist??

Actually I am sure they won't display the ex head since it is sold out. And why would they want to depress those foolish enough to pass on the EX BY DISPLAYING ITS AWESOMENESS!!!

It's call a Super Duper Flying Spinning heal kick and if that don't work I will throw a can of soup at you!! :)

Fixed that for you JAWLS.

As for the Super Duper FLYING SPINNING kick the last guy who tried that needed up on his arse on the ground....:rotfl

Every time I hear SDCC mentioned I always get excited to think of what SS have instore for us this year.

Ya I'm excited but my wallet is going to hurt after seeing all SS brings to the table I'm sure :)

Back