Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

aaah yes Supes does look iconic and indeed he will be amazing. What makes me love this Batman piece in the no nonsense presence they have been able to give it. I know that it's all in the eye of the beholder but that is what I get in spades when I look at it. He is NOT to be trifled with.

batman+justice.gif

Yep it's a keeper Jaws

Question to people more knowledgable in anatomy.

Supes ribs showing the way they are is it normally so prominent? (almost bulging)

Actually I guess it could be the effect of lighting from above that makes it look the way it does.

Yep it's a keeper Jaws

Question to people more knowledgable in anatomy.

Supes ribs showing the way they are is it normally so prominent? (almost bulging)

Actually I guess it could be the effect of lighting from above that makes it look the way it does.

Yes, that is very accurate.

Not on me though, I got a beer gut.

Yes, that is very accurate.

Not on me though, I got a beer gut.

:lol Thanks jye4ever. I certainly don't have his physique either. It was just a feature I always noticed when looking at the pics so that eases my mind a great deal. Thanks mate :hi5:

Me too Ondi. ME TOO!:hi5:

So will you get the reg if can't get one from the boards? Or will you go for it and get the Ex somehow?

I really do feel lucky now because I was out of this hobby after the turtles due to cost.

I saw the bat and even though I loved it I had to think about it for 24 hrs purely due to the $400 price tag. In the end with reluctant approval from the Mrs and the fact it was Batman I ordered it. I really am glad I did because the piece really is amazing and I also met a lot of really good people on this thread aswell. It has been a win/win for me :)

hqdefault.jpg

Hang on! The pony could be fighting back!

:horror

64a.gif

Nope he's staying down... :wink1:

Last edited:

Me too Ondi. ME TOO!:hi5:

Be patient my man. The one think I have learned in my short time around here is that as soon as a piece is released there's a man rush of people who missed out and want it right away so prices are crazy high. A few months later however and alot of the same pieces that were selling for double retail if not more end up sitting on the for sale section here for along time and the asking price isn't much more than retail.

I'v seen with Joker, Skaar and even Colossus to name a few.

So will you get the reg if can't get one from the boards? Or will you go for it and get the Ex somehow?

I really do feel lucky now because I was out of this hobby after the turtles due to cost.

I saw the bat and even though I loved it I had to think about it for 24 hrs purely due to the $400 price tag. In the end with reluctant approval from the Mrs and the fact it was Batman I ordered it. I really am glad I did because the piece really is amazing and I also met a lot of really good people on this thread aswell. It has been a win/win for me :)

You and me both bro. I lucked out and discovered SS literally weeks before this went up for PO. Glad I got in on the ground floor and like you i'v enjoyed the community I also found on this forum. Full of great people and fun chats. As long as you stay away from the Superman PF thread that is.:cuckoo:

Be patient my man. The one think I have learned in my short time around here is that as soon as a piece is released there's a man rush of people who missed out and want it right away so prices are crazy high. A few months later however and alot of the same pieces that were selling for double retail if not more end up sitting on the for sale section here for along time and the asking price isn't much more than retail.

I'v seen with Joker, Skaar and even Colossus to name a few.

Is that for the Ex though Arctic?

You and me both bro. I lucked out and discovered SS literally weeks before this went up for PO. Glad I got in on the ground floor and like you i'v enjoyed the community I also found on this forum. Full of great people and fun chats. As long as you stay away from the Superman PF thread that is.:cuckoo:

Yep even Disney doesn't increase the size of their hearts lol

Jye studies female anatomy. For real.
OMG!!! Its Bruce for realz!!! Where have you Gonski!? ;-)

Back