Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

41J7SAdb9%2BL.jpg

There..... I feel better now.

HaveMercy.gif

i just got an email saying my last two flexpay payments were moved to July and August. anyone else get one?

im going to guess that Batman was delayed again?

Same here. July and August, im guessing it will go to last payment of September.....

i just got an email saying my last two flexpay payments were moved to July and August. anyone else get one?

im going to guess that Batman was delayed again?

I got the same email. Flex pay schedule change. Final 2 payments July and August.

Look Robin it's those Dastardly Dr Delay Goons again lets get THEM!!

tumblr_lkq35y7wBP1qji1r2o1_500.gif

:monkey2 :gah: :( I got the email to. Last two payments July, August........whatever

Thanks for the pic Jaws it did help somewhat :1-1:

Wow such a huge push back too. I can't believe this thing keeps getting delayed. Hopefully he will be flawless when he comes like Babydoll.

Thats what Seperates the winners from the Losers. Winners are willing to go the extra mile. So yes I did! I did suffer through the Google search. I typed in three words I never thought I would type into a google seach "Funny Tighty Whities" I made the sacrafice to come out on top!!!

Problem is. Even though I am the winner..... I feel like the loser :(

and unclean :yuck

Well see after some thought I have come to the conclusion that you are an UNCLEAN LOSER!!!! BAMM!!! High ridding man shorts it STYLE!!! Now you truly are UNCLEAN!!!

I don't like delays. Taking PO down payments is a commitment to deliver at a given time. I'll take free shipping please.

Back