Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Shout out to SHARP and BR!!

batmanhug.jpg

WELCOME!! :1-1:

Cheers mate!

You don't know how much I appreciate this considering I live in Toronto. Thanks, and, welcome! :wave

Glad I can add something to the forum and it's felow collectors. The cases and custom name plates just takes the display to a whole new level.

Jarmo at PlexiPlus does good work, can't wait to get my 18X30 case for Bats and Sups.

Ya I have Bats EX and Ivy Ex coming. When I herd sideshow got DC, I plunged in. Even though I'm new to the forum, I have been collecting PF's for over a year now. Joker EX was my first and I got him first day PO.

Well you did better then I first did... I just secured an Ex Batman a little while ago....lol. Well welcome to the Freak Show my fellow Torontonian... It is a awesome place to hang out and learn about the hobby:hi5:

Well you did better then I first did... I just secured an Ex Batman a little while ago....lol. Well welcome to the Freak Show my fellow Torontonian... It is a awesome place to hang out and learn about the hobby:hi5:

Thanks Spidey. So how is your collection like? Which PF's do you have or getting? and what kind of collection are you trying to assemble?

I'm sticking to the Batman/Superman-vers, the only external PF I want is Wonder Woman (if she is done well).

Got to have the big 3.

Thanks Spidey. So how is your collection like? Which PF's do you have or getting? and what kind of collection are you trying to assemble?

I'm sticking to the Batman/Superman-vers, the only external PF I want is Wonder Woman (if she is done well).

Got to have the big 3.

Don't let my post count fool you I am very much a newb. I have the Captain America TFA Movie PF Reg, with Batman on PO with a member here actually. I had and sold Joker when the family computer died, but, and no offense meant to your bad boy m8, I wasn't totally in love with him. To much cloth and not enough sculpt for my taste really. It is an amazing piece, but just not for me. I have a lead on a Skaar PF, and I am waffling about pulling the trigger, because like you I KNOW I will be getting Superman when he goes up for PO, and I am waiting for the New Spidey, World War Hulk, and possible Irin Man Maq.... So it could be to busy a year for me to squeeze Skaar in. Oh and WW.. the Trinity is a must as long as they don't screw her up...:pray:

Don't let my post count fool you I am very much a newb. I have the Captain America TFA Movie PF Reg, with Batman on PO with a member here actually. I had and sold Joker when the family computer died, but, and no offense meant to your bad boy m8, I wasn't totally in love with him. To much cloth and not enough sculpt for my taste really. It is an amazing piece, but just not for me. I have a lead on a Skaar PF, and I am waffling about pulling the trigger, because like you I KNOW I will be getting Superman when he goes up for PO, and I am waiting for the New Spidey, World War Hulk, and possible Irin Man Maq.... So it could be to busy a year for me to squeeze Skaar in. Oh and WW.. the Trinity is a must as long as they don't screw her up...:pray:

Sounds like you will amass a nice collection! Good luck and enjoy every step of the way.

As for Joker, we all have different tastes which is what will make each and everyone collection unique on this forum. Good thing you let Joker go cause I cant imagine ever keeping a piece in my collection that I don't 100% LOVE!!! It keeps collecting simple, affordable and SHARP... :)

Do you have an exit strategy? In fact that goes to all members, what is (if any) your exit strategy?

When will you know you are done?

Sounds like you will amass a nice collection! Good luck and enjoy every step of the way.

As for Joker, we all have different tastes which is what will make each and everyone collection unique on this forum. Good thing you let Joker go cause I cant imagine ever keeping a piece in my collection that I don't 100% LOVE!!! It keeps collecting simple, affordable and SHARP... :)

Do you have an exit strategy? In fact that goes to all members, what is (if any) your exit strategy?

When will you know you are done?

There is no rehab for this addiction so im afraid the only solution is to buy a bigger house :exactly:

Kinda glad I don't have a ton of room. That way I have to be more selective.

Wow! looks great. It looks like the ears have been extended on this head. They look shorter in the pics on the SS page.

I posted those pics up a few months ago Magnum

Wow! looks great. It looks like the ears have been extended on this head. They look shorter in the pics on the SS page.

Well unfortunately, we are not getting that head... That was Martin Canale's take on the long eared portrait, but SSC and Dc wanted to have more variety so they had Andy B, the sculptor for the life sized bust, take a shot at it. If you look at the WIP body shots you will see the Canale short eared head that we will be getting instead.

I like the other head

Notneed to worry you can't have this one anyways:wink1:

That's what she said. :lol

BatmanFacepalm.jpg

The temptation was just too much wasn't it King? Don't worry I was very tempted to put that pic of batman holding the toilet paper up again lol

Last edited:

Did you see these guys?

BATMAN-PERSONAL-VERSION-1.jpg

Funny, I did not notice how much this reminds me of Brian Bolland's Batman until I saw the sculpt with the longer ears and unpainted. I am sure it's been mentioned before But for whatever reason I just noticed it. It's probably why I like that face for the PF over the other.

image22311.jpg

SCOOK_BollandBatman.jpg

tumblr_lpejvbcd3b1r00bkdo1_500.jpg

7073-3.jpg

Love those WIP Pics! :hi5: Thanks Magnum!...The wait is killing me...:impatient:

It would be nice if the sculpt of the head actually looked like the Bolland art.

Funny, I did not notice how much this reminds me of Brian Bolland's Batman until I saw the sculpt with the longer ears and unpainted. I am sure it's been mentioned before But for whatever reason I just noticed it. It's probably why I like that face for the PF over the other.

image22311.jpg

SCOOK_BollandBatman.jpg

tumblr_lpejvbcd3b1r00bkdo1_500.jpg

7073-3.jpg

Didn't Canale already say he was inspired by Bolland for the Joker PF. This could easily be the case here with Batman as well...:lecture

Back