Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Unfortunately for me, due to financial circumstances I had to let my exclusive go. :horror
So somebody is going to be really happy.

Unfortunately for me, due to financial circumstances I had to let my exclusive go. :horror
So somebody is going to be really happy.

OMG! Sell your wife, sell your GF, sell your dog, sell anything but don't sell that!

Sorry guys
It's a done deal I let it go yesterday...

I'm new here and my post count is low so I could not post it on the For Sale section.
Beside my low status on this forum would have created a lot of skepticism regarding my sale/offer. I know from reading here that you have to build your reputation before selling such a high end collectable.

I knew someone would have bought it in a flash but I could not commit to the credit card payments.

Well I hope it goes to somebody that truly appreciates it

Sorry guys
It's a done deal I let it go yesterday...

I'm new here and my post count is low so I could not post it on the For Sale section.
Beside my low status on this forum would have created a lot of skepticism regarding my sale/offer. I know from reading here that you have to build your reputation before selling such a high end collectable.

I knew someone would have bought it in a flash but I could not commit to the credit card payments.

Well I hope it goes to somebody that truly appreciates it

DARN IT!!!!! You know you are the SECOND boardie to cancel this piece when there are a bunch of us who would have picked it up. I totally understand your reasoning, but it makes me think that we should set up some BOARDIE WAITLISTS for high demand pieces. That way guys here can get a piece when a boardie has to cancel

DARN IT!!!!! You know you are the SECOND boardie to cancel this piece when there are a bunch of us who would have picked it up. I totally understand your reasoning, but it makes me think that we should set up some BOARDIE WAITLISTS for high demand pieces. That way guys here can get a piece when a boardie has to cancel

Hey everyone, I just canceled my EX yo. Would have loved to have passed him on to another boardie but I'm just not comfortable either.

Hey everyone, I just canceled my EX yo. Would have loved to have passed him on to another boardie but I'm just not comfortable either.

I already sold my EX on evilbay for $350....I even lost money...LIKE A BOSS! lol

350?! wow, so the very first ss batman is devaluating right now......

A couple of "wows" here...

First, "wow," what a spectacular PF! This paired with the Superman PF would truly be something to behold. Superheroes are larger than life figures, literally, and this 1/4 scale size should truly do them justice. I can't wait to see them in-person.

A second, "wow" on the 9500 total ES. That. Is. Huuuge. Hence, it looks like a person with a little patience might be able to pick one of these up for 10-15% below retail through a dealer by the end of next summer.

First, "wow," what a spectacular PF! This paired with the Superman PF would truly be something to behold. Superheroes are larger than life figures, literally, and this 1/4 scale size should truly do them justice. I can't wait to see them in-person.

A second, "wow" on the 9500 total ES. That. Is. Huuuge. Hence, it looks like a person with a little patience might be able to pick one of these up for 10-15% below retail through a dealer by the end of next summer.
Well if they all sell at retail Batman will make more for sideshow than Joker, Ivy, Skaar, and maybe even Colossus combined. So I don't think they give a tickers damn about the secondary market being lower.

On a REG yes. On an EX, not so much.

Back