Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Lol... That and some,of us just want an awesome looking statue ... I don't want to collect this to sell I want to have it, and if the majority of buyers tend to be like me the after market could be higher. Then again I just don't really care ...lol.

:exactly:

I only buy things I am planning keeping , so the ES is not a huge deal to me. I PO the ex and hope to still have it twenty or more years from now.

Anyone think if I shove a batman statue up me bum I can flip it for big $$$$?

It has mostly been a wind up anyway. This whole "discussion" is riding on maybe 1 or 2 cancellations out of all the posters here. Hardly alarm bells. Besides we've had many posters chasing the Ex and keeping their eye on the Reg as a backup. If you're buying the Reg you love the statue. You're not buying it to flip. The ES didn't matter and it remains so :)

3664gp9h1by7e8by.jpg

Damn KING!!! and his weird statue dares!!!!! :lol

:exactly:

I only buy things I am planning keeping , so the ES is not a huge deal to me. I PO the ex and hope to still have it twenty or more years from now.

:clap:clap:clap
Yeah me too. The regular is for the most part the EXACT same statue. The only reason I wish I could get an Ex is because I will be aiming to get the rest of the League members I am interested in as Ex statues, and I am a bit of a completest type of person. However in the end I could almost buy a regular Joker or Movie Cap for the price difference between a regula at SSC and an Ex on eBay. So whole other statue vs tiny hand with a Batarang. For me the whole other statue will win the battle ...lol.

Agreed, but I also think if the reg sells out, which on these Big 7 I think they will...well maybe not Aquaman, they'll go up in value. Although, again, I don't really care. I'm getting these because they look good.

I will probably buy Aquaman over the GL crap they are selling.

You've convinced me of the economic benefits Spidey.

Lol... I am convincing myself as much as anything :rotfl:rotfl. The completest NUTJOB in me wants to get a Ex Batman because I will be aiming to get an Ex statue for the rest of the JL members I am interested in. However, I even if I don't get an Ex I can be happy. I just started the hobby a little to late/

I'm happy around that price. You get it fast and the statue has seen more of the world than you.

I love checking the tracking and finding out your statue is in transit in Hawai and thinking "you little ba$tard!! I haven't even been there yet". I need to stop buying stuff like this then I could easily afford to go to places like that! :lol:lol

lol I'm thinking that evrytime my statues leaves the US and comes via Paris (been to Paris once though, but would love to see the US just once in my life). :D.... glad I'm not the only crazy guy here ;)

They're more likely to do a 1/6 "doll" than a PF, bot I would buy a PF is its done at the same standards as the current PF and a different museum pose.

Back