Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

This is going to be a long long long wait for this guy. OH The anticipation!
Same here. Usually I'm somewhat relieved when a piece gets delayed cuz my flex gets pushed forward giving me some financial breathing space. But not feeling anything for this guy especially after seeing pics of him at the Con. Give it to me. Give it to me today! :gah:

If you think this thread is bad try the Skaar one... thats even more elitist.
Please don't bring that kinda junk in this thread. Everyone who ordered this piece, Ex or not is a winner in my books. Even the ones who didn't order him due to whatever reason, I wish them all the best. Hope you guys snag one! :hi5:

All started by Shai :lol

I seriously lmao everytime he says that or mentions about it. And I thought he's the only one.

Cheers,
Neo.

This is my first time preordering direct from sideshow. Glad I snagged the exclusive!:ted:ted:ted. Haha I love this little dancing bear.

They won't post it until next week or later.

Wow so suspicious. :slap oh well they are the monopoly so what can we do? :thud: I just hope it's not 3000 to 4000 pieces. I bet it going to be 1500 more less. Thanks Josh for answering my newbie questions. I starting to learn more about each new event. Next is whatever the spooktacular thing is.

Wow so suspicious. :slap oh well they are the monopoly so what can we do? :thud: I just hope it's not 3000 to 4000 pieces. I bet it going to be 1500 more less. Thanks Josh for answering my newbie questions. I starting to learn more about each new event. Next is whatever the spooktacular thing is.

They are, but I can see where it would be in their interest to do the ES's this way.

I'm thinking the size will be EX 2000 and Reg. 3500, 5500 total pieces. Which is among the higher edition sizes for Sideshow but no where near the limit for a Batman piece.

Spook is pretty cool, usually some fun interactive games on the site, special made Halloween items, horror collectibles, new PO's, I beleive they'll still do the chat and discounts and giveaways.

I think you'll like it.

This is my first time preordering direct from sideshow. Glad I snagged the exclusive!:ted:ted:ted. Haha I love this little dancing bear.

Wow when did we get a dancing bear? :lol but congrats on your score. :clap

No dancing bear will ever beat a dancing banana...With a cape!
banana011.gif
banana002.gif
banana002.gif
banana002.gif
banana011.gif

Yeah, this is one of SS's biggest releases ever! It doesn't get much bigger than Batman.

It's actually hard for me to come up with many Characters that hold the same status as Batman.

So both IVY and BATS EX'S are sold out...I guess people were waiting to c them in person at the Comi Con to change their mind and order them. It took less than a week for both to be sold out. My next guess is when Supes is gonna go up for PO it will Sell out even faster, maybe a couple of days....what do u thibk guys??

So both IVY and BATS EX'S are sold out...I guess people were waiting to c them in person at the Comi Con to change their mind and order them. It took less than a week for both to be sold out. My next guess is when Supes is gonna go up for PO it will Sell out even faster, maybe a couple of days....what do u thibk guys??

I don't think any of the DC PFs will last long

As long as you get on the waitlist for the exclusive within a week it should convert.

Yeh, they are definitely hitting it big with DC, just like the way they did with Marvel at first.

I don't think any of the DC PFs will last long

u mean the EX?? i will be suprised if they dont offer coh or extra switch out hands on both reg and ex, ii feel the exclusives wont be that much of a bother this time for those missed the exclisuves and will be just as happy with a reg, they must have learned a lesson from all the in stock, rogue, vampi , cyclops, psylocke regs where the only the ex had an extra head. i bet even skaar and rhino reg will be around for sometime ,which must` be bothering sideshow

Yeah I'm a bit annoyed that he probably won't be here until a year from now. Seems like way too soon to put him up for preorder. Does Sideshow always do this? Gives me bad recollections of dealing with ThreeA waits :(

Oh yeah, recently almost all their peices have had some sort of delay. Especially with QC issues on the rise. But I will with out a doubt wait for perfection. Just get it right the first time ya know? :lecture

Back