Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

:rotfl
Finally! Got the official ES for batman! sideshow said and confirm the ex will be 3500 pieces and the reg version is 4500 pieces! Wow!

.just kidding! I had to do it. :lol

LMAO That was NOT funny. My jaw literally dropped and thought "WTF" so much for "Exclusive and Collectible." Good one. :rotfl

Batman is a thing of beauty in person. He is also freaking huge. I guess it's good thing I will have a year to figure out where I am going to put him.

Superman looks great too, but his base is sorely lacking compared to Batman and Green Lantern.

I think his base is easily fixed the just need to make it translucent and stagger the crystals and it would look great!

Batman is a thing of beauty in person. He is also freaking huge. I guess it's good thing I will have a year to figure out where I am going to put him.

Superman looks great too, but his base is sorely lacking compared to Batman and Green Lantern.

You at the con?

I don't own a Besta yet but planning on buying two of them. You think Batman would fit in one of the Besta squares by himself? I know the Part 3 Jason PF fits a Besta and he comes in at 24 inches. Batman is 25 inches. Anyone know?

I don't own a Besta yet but planning on buying two of them. You think Batman would fit in one of the Besta squares by himself? I know the Part 3 Jason PF fits a Besta and he comes in at 24 inches. Batman is 25 inches. Anyone know?

Most bestas are adjustable, so I would say yes.:wave

Saw bats tonight! He looked kick ass but I almost liked superman a tad more and I am a much bigger batman guy. Still zero regrets ordering bats!

Has anyone uploaded any vids on Batman or Ivy??. Iv seen Supes so far but no Bats

I don't know about video... But lots of pics. There may be some video I think of Bats PF not sure about ivy I don't remember any. But go to these two threads for 2012 SDCC coverage. And check out the forum too. These aren't the only 2 threads covering the con. There's more.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113212

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=113216

Just ordered and used my reward points too. $360 via Flexpay. Wouldn't be too bad but including the forthcoming Superman PF I'll be paying for four statues throughout the final of this and first quarter of next year. And that doesn't include as yet unannounced figures/statues that will no doubt catch my eye :(

Damn this _____ing hobby!

Pic from whatsyourobsession.com

sideshow-collectibles-batman-premium-format-statue.jpg

Still has a peanut head atop a giraffe neck, but I will say that the angry face looks much better in these videos than in the spec pics.

Saw bats tonight! He looked kick ass but I almost liked superman a tad more and I am a much bigger batman guy. Still zero regrets ordering bats!

Yeah I'm the same, huge Batman fan but I can't seem to pull the trigger yet since I don't care about the EX.
And Superman I loved at first but I'm still a bit on the fence.

Back