Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Yeah I had no interest in cloth capes of any kind. Wouldn't have ordered either if the capes were not solid. I love the look of both. Can't wait to have them. The wait is gonna kill me.

Superman looks awesome. So does Batman, but for some reason batman's boots look to big more like rain boots

Very good decision that they went with the sculpted capes. They turned out great!

I agree
Superman's cape looks similar to Thor's sculpted cape(which is a good thing).

BatsandSupes.jpg

dsc03218-2.jpg

Batman looks so much better than sideshows stock pics! I'm so glad that I preordered it. I really can't wait to see what else sideshow has hidden behind those cases!

This makes me want to cry because it reminds me of the day that I was too slow to get the Joker PF exclusive.:monkey2

Was the joker a one day sellout like skaar ? Don't remember

If I remember correctly, Joker changed to a waitlist in just under 24 hours and "sold out" after another 24 hours or so.

If I remember correctly, Joker changed to a waitlist in just under 24 hours and "sold out" after another 24 hours or so.

Interesting maybe they will make batman a larger edition than joker ex or due to all the po this may have affected batman from selling out fast. IMO all speculation

Interesting maybe they will make batman a larger edition than joker ex or due to all the po this may have affected batman from selling out fast. IMO all speculation

Finally! Got the official ES for batman! sideshow said and confirm the ex will be 3500 pieces and the reg version is 4500 pieces! Wow!

.just kidding! I had to do it. :lol

Last edited:
Back