Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I certainly hope so. I've spent more on statues in the past month than I have for the rest of my life up till this point! Headed to the Con tomorrow, so I'm fully expecting to be grinding it for awhile. Been working two jobs to feed this habit, haha.

Ordered! Thanks to everyone's help here love you all! Could not have done it without you. Btw why is this 400.00 and not like the rest of the reg PF at 350.00? Is it because SS knows we want this? Or is there a real reason that this is the same price as the big rhino or colossus statues.

Saw the March date and immediately ordered. My 2012/2013 collecting budget is slowly being widdled away by SSC already.

I certainly hope so. I've spent more on statues in the past month than I have for the rest of my life up till this point! Headed to the Con tomorrow, so I'm fully expecting to be grinding it for awhile. Been working two jobs to feed this habit, haha.

This has been an expensive month, even with skipping a few pieces I wanted, just to much all at once. I'm still not sure I'll have enough for all I've ordered in the end if I end up on strike this year, it'll kill me.

Thank heavens for the long eared 2nd headsculpt. I wouldn't have gotten it if the persimmon eating portrait was all we got.

And LOVE the utility belt! THAT'S what "Premium Format" is all about!

Ordered! Thanks to everyone's help here love you all! Could not have done it without you. Btw why is this 400.00 and not like the rest of the reg PF at 350.00? Is it because SS knows we want this? Or is there a real reason that this is the same price as the big rhino or colossus statues.

I'm sure the 2nd head and molded cape have a lot to do with it, as well as the size of the base. This looks to be a fairly large piece. I'd guess that royalties also take a nice chunk for DC as one of their flagship characters.

Please upload photos when u have the chance. We live in Europe and there is no way we ever have tha chance to get there

Ex ordered 400 sucks but we aren't going to see anther batman pf for a long time so I basically have to get it

It's Batman. I bet Superman is also $400.

Back