Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Sure. But all of you bear in mind that shipping from Spain may not make it all that worthwhile to you guys.

I still think it'd be cheaper than buying an Ex from SSC, but maybe not that much.

If I really liked the ex I would definitely go direct from SSC but with this one I'm just happy to track down the regular for as cheap as possible and save some pennies for future purchases. :)

So far my experience has been statues from EU =often fully tracked, often cheaper than UK (euro/pound exchange rates)and no customs issue (EU countries)
One US statue so far = 20% VAT plus "handling" charge of £30! (It was a however cheaper than the available euro ones -Darth Talon).
However going ex on batman if possible cos hes worth it.

Some of these online shops have pretty good prices if you ask me. The only snag is that they usually start shipping about two or three months after Ex buyers start receiving theirs.

ok. well i have to be sure to get this so i will settle for ss today - but please send me links when you have the time. Thank you.

wow+_9665c9e2c6cb7f0b4eb80d93bb92fef3.jpg

try again :yess:

What are the predictions on how fast this PF will be selling out?

Back