Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I still don't know, triburito (dichosos los ojos :wink1:). I really don't know. Storm Ex and Poison Ivy Ex are already going to hit my wallet hard, but those are worthwhile Exes in my opinion. This one, though...

What are people saying at MundoDvd? Are they getting the Ex?

I will do so later today, don't worry. :)

No, in mundodvd are almost all of the partners buying the regular.

I come from Cyprus, and buying the regular from the only shop available here is not saving me any money at all, and plus that i dont get the EX, so its pointless
Well it isn't where I live. :)

That screen worries me. Too much going on. Afraid it wont show up right away. lol

now ive open both places :p

No, here are good prices, the problem buying from sideshow are the high taxes here... when sideshow sent here from UK it was fine. Now its not :slap

yep same situation in DK - high taxes.

I realize they'll probably do another pf at some point, but this one has all the elements I like, the gargoyle, the cloth suit, the power in the pose, it just screams batman. I can't see myself skipping this and just settling for the regular edition.

Shoo could you also PM those online shops?
I'm in a sort of catch 22 because I have yet to get a PF direct from SS ( still waiting for the Dutch Ex) so I actually don't know how expensive the shipping and customs would be, but I imagine that Irish customs will rape me on it like they do everything else.
Maybe the local sellers are not much cheaper in the long run, I don't know.

Yeah. That and I have my own way! :wink1:

OOOOO, Why I Oaaootta!:thwak

Shoo could you also PM those online shops?
I'm in a sort of catch 22 because I have yet to get a PF direct from SS ( still waiting for the Dutch Ex) so I actually don't know how expensive the shipping and customs would be, but I imagine that Irish customs will rape me on it like they do everything else.
Maybe the local sellers are not much cheaper in the long run, I don't know.
Sure. But all of you bear in mind that shipping from Spain may not make it all that worthwhile to you guys.

I still think it'd be cheaper than buying an Ex from SSC, but maybe not that much.

ex or dead

BATMAN.jpg

Sure. But all of you bear in mind that shipping from Spain may not make it all that worthwhile to you guys.

I still think it'd be cheaper than buying an Ex from SSC, but maybe not that much.

all comes down to how high they raise the price of the item (obviously)

roguebaron;4636955[B said:
]I realize they'll probably do another pf at some point[/B], but this one has all the elements I like, the gargoyle, the cloth suit, the power in the pose, it just screams batman. I can't see myself skipping this and just settling for the regular edition.

everyone says that but how long has everyone been waiting for another Comic Book version of classic Captain America?

all comes down to how high they raise the price of the item (obviously)
Some of these online shops have pretty good prices if you ask me. The only snag is that they usually start shipping about two or three months after Ex buyers start receiving theirs.

Back