Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

New pics :rock :panic:

710f9a4c.jpg

is their two heads or did they just change it? regardless, i prefer the new one x 1000.

I prefer molded cape tbh. This is a statue, and I don't want to futz for hours and yet be unhappy with it. I got my HT and EB capes to worry about.

Liking it as it is, bring on the PO email :rock

Last edited:

From a footprint point of view, I prefer the cloth cape with the wire. I'll never be able to fit this Batman where I currently have my DCD PF - the footprint is much larger because of the fixed cape.

But he looks fantastic - definitely a must have.

I don't own a PF yet, but from what I saw at my local collectable shop, THor PF's cape is molded, and it looks amazing. I'm sure this one would look the same.

I'm on the fence with this one-have to see the full reveal. So far the pose is not doing anything to WOW me...kinda looks like he's Salsa Dancing with his cape and body motion positioned the way SS chose to represent Bats.

Man, that's really tempting to order.

I'm not a DC guy and I just broke my personal rule of not bidding on anything with a NRD and TBA for Poison Ivy, so I'll probably get on the Batman PF bandwagon as well.

I'm on the fence with this one-have to see the full reveal. So far the pose is not doing anything to WOW me...kinda looks like he's Salsa Dancing with his cape and body motion positioned the way SS chose to represent Bats.

Salsa Dancing Batman is my favorite Batman in the entire Batman fiction.

Salsa Dancing Batman is my favorite Batman in the entire Batman fiction.

300sw047yusw9.gif

his neck is too loooonnngggg.

I'll wait for a better version.

300220_press12.jpg

I will get this because it's Batman. But I really wish he had a sculpted suit and not cloth.

His neck does look a little long and I don't like how his cape is flowing off his right shoulder. Does not look natural.

However I can handle all of that.

BUT WHY do they have his right leg turning in towords his body?? it looks so girly IMO. From the front it's not as bad (but still bad) but it really looks girly from the side view. I just don't get that pose. In fact the whole pose looks sort of feminine. Not as strong as a Batman stance should be.

I Like the face and cowel though.

This-is-so-ordered. And this coming from a Marvel zombie.

710f9a4c.jpg

I like the new head sculpt better, too. The other one was a bit of an Owl-Man.

The lips of the new one remind me of Daniel Craig.

I will get this because it's Batman. But I really wish he had a sculpted suit and not cloth.

I'm completely the opposite, very pleased this has a cloth suit, really adds to a statue imo (less chance for dodgy QC as well)

I'm completely the opposite, very pleased this has a cloth suit, really adds to a statue imo (less chance for dodgy QC as well)

I'm with you Tommy.
I like the cloth suit & I'm really pleased it's the old school style as well

Can't wait for this one.

Neil

Back