Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

ok so i just got off the online chat with a sideshow rep named Tesa, she says the reason i haven't heard back is because they are short staffed this week in the returns dept.

i explained i didnt want to destroy my original body just in case william needed to see fitment of that body compared to the new one (although at this point seems like its a well known issue) also i didnt want to be charged for the replacement parts because i havent produced the destroyed pieces pics. i told her once i heard from William i would have no issue in providing said pics and she advised that i do nothing until i hear from him.

so i asked that she update my replacement order file and send me an email stating that i was not to be charged because i havent provded the pictures in the 5 day time frame because the returns coordinator (william) has not gotten back to me.

i have saved the entire chat session just in case.

hopefully i'll hear back soon, i know there is 0 chance at a new body but i'd like to see if there is anything else they can do.

so he didnt offer you anything?? basically your body doesn't fit sucks to be you so go have a coke and smile?

Right now i'm in the same boat...i asked for a replacement base and body and was told (in january) that they can only send me a replacement body no base.
They offered $30 and a new body,i received the body and its fine but it doesn't fit in the base. :(
I contacted them again but was told that there are no more bodys left and i should stick with the better one or go for a full refund,then i asked for a partial refund if i keep it with the first body but was told that i already received $30 (which was for the base).
Pretty dissapointed from their customer care. :(

so he didnt offer you anything?? basically your body doesn't fit sucks to be you so go have a coke and smile?

Nope. They said take my time and see if I can do something to make it fit. I have a few things I want to try...not too worried if I end up wrecking it because they'll make me destroy it anyway. If I absolutely can't make it fit, then they can offer me a credit or a refund (I'll go for credit, as my original is still displayable).

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

uploadfromtaptalk1393024711972.jpg

Adding a darker tone to the fabric. Once I confirm the underarm/pit fix stays in place for more then 2 weeks I'll put a tutorial.

Last edited:

yep, just heard back, as others have said already, my only option is credit or refund. They are simply not willing to send out any more bodies. they never said how much the credit was for.

is the credit like a discount off the batman PF price i already paid, like a partial refund? or is it off a future purchase that can be used on anything? hopefully its not like the giftcards where it can only be used off a list of sideshow selected pieces.

yep, just heard back, as others have said already, my only option is credit or refund. They are simply not willing to send out any more bodies. they never said how much the credit was for.

is the credit like a discount off the batman PF price i already paid, like a partial refund? or is it off a future purchase that can be used on anything? hopefully its not like the giftcards where it can only be used off a list of sideshow selected pieces.

For what it's worth, I got offered $55 credit for my discolored bat symbol and a small crack in the cape. The credit is store credit that can be applied to any pending or future order.

w00tw00t ....why did you remove the batarang?
planning to paint it black =) didnt like the gold. trying to base him off the comics where the batarang is more stealth versus a bling bling ring coming at you.

Looks nice. I would try to customize my Batman's pits if they looked half as bad as some of the ones I've seen, but the ones I got actually look pretty damn good.

easy fix and people shouldn't worry too much. The material is very easy to work with. Once you open it up you will see what i mean. I should have a tutorial up hopefully within 2 weeks. I just want to make sure the pits will stay in place with the way i did it. It came off last time and I had to redo it.

So here is mine when he was temporarily set up in my little guys room. He has since been moved to a safer location....lol. Still waiting for news on my replacement cape.

Sorry for the flash guys, I am going to try and get some better pics of him soon.

Just got him, and damn is he impressive.

The facesculpt(well the chin) is a little messy on both of my chins, I think they were going for the 5 oclock shadow but instead just is a big blah. Nothing really noticeable unless you stare at it but still.

Still love it and I hope they have the Robin(s) and Nightwing eventual release be similar to what they did with Batman. They'll all look great together.

Back