Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

The list of people on it is 3 miles long

Who cares about the Ex, it's sold out. Gone. It really isn't all that diffrent from the Reg. The Reg has been on PO for nearly 500 days. If people really want a Batman PF buy the Reg... geez. Lots of online LCS offering a discount on the Reg now, so buy it if you want it at a good discount. :peace

Who cares about the Ex, it's sold out. Gone. It really isn't all that diffrent from the Reg. The Reg has been on PO for nearly 500 days. If people really want a Batman PF buy the Reg... geez. Lots of online LCS offering a discount on the Reg now, so buy it if you want it at a good discount. :peace

Typical MM bashing.:rolleyes2:violin

Who cares? Most collectors are OCD. They care. LOL!

:exactly::lol

Yawn.......

Ex or fail. :cool:

10-bat-gadgets-batarangs.jpg

Get some

I sold my EX off and can now join the ranks of the elite. I would like to personally thank my mentor brucecamblzchin, who never gave up on me.

I am now proud to say "Neither version or fail."

You two remind me of a couple of Batman Villains...
180px-Tweedledum_and_Tweedledee_img.jpg

$1 says CBG doesn't know who that is.

Those are batman villains? They are so lame looking. Who are they? They must be recent because I've been in comics and never ever seen these guys. Or maybe this is a joke and they are from Disney? I can't tell. :gah:

Back