Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

OK, legit question: Does either Supes or (gasp) Harley, come before Batman?

And understand, I know the sentence above is a minefield of inappropriate jokes. :)

BTW, still says December on the website.

This number might as well be painted green... Not for St Patrick's Day, but for mold... You know, because it's aged more than muenster.

I also think Sideshow should throw in an art print or something as a small token of appreciation for all of this waiting we've had to do... You know, I hear waiting is the hardest part... They should make that into a song.

[ame]https://youtu.be/uMyCa35_mOg[/ame]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Last flex pay was just changed to March.:crying

Mine was pushed to January. I ordered the EX though on day 1. Is yours the EX too? Although, I'm not holding my breath for January seeing as how this is the 600th time he's been delayed.

Same, it's the 5th on January for me and superman the same month if he is on time. Is it just me or was superman originally penciled in for Feb?

The delay is because sideshow wanted to sculpt a dickarang to include as a bonus exclusive but they're having trouble with the veins.

I havent recieved any delay notices yet and i ordered as soon as it was up.
Maybe they will be releasing it in batches? :pray:

I was on here earlier and the talk was it was coming soon as per ssalex. Now it's March? What a 360. Oh well got enough to play for at Xmas I guess.

mine has been pushed to jan5th. how come its march for everyone else?

I just checked my flex and its scheduled for Jan 5th :lol

My final payment is still showing as January as well.
With $136.57 shipping charge i might add. :thud:

I missed out on the exclusive. So, perhaps those of us that did have to wait until March for the regular edition.

Preeety sure the Exclusive is still coming in Jan (ish), and the 4 million regs are coming in March (ish). This is why I dont like the flex for PO...How many people have been waiting almost 2 years to make that last payment? Incredible.

Guess SSAlex idea of coming soon for the Holidays meant St. Paddy's day...

Back