Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

So did I for the EX version. Kind of odd. I thought at one point they said they were canceling my reservation order. Wonder what number it will be? Well, in any case, it's a win! :fireworks:fireworks:fireworks

Good on you. I was on the wait list, got on 22 July I think it was but being new to all this I ended up cancelling it sometime after as I thought Batman and Ivy were shipping same date and I didnt even know if I was guaranteed one. So rather than have it sit there and see what happens when it comes to charging my card and when exactly, I cancelled early.

Now I want back on and the wait list seems to be closed. :( Really hoping I can avoid paying a high price on eBay.

Just got a flex notification. Delayed until October.........

Sent from my HTC One

argh! guys, put what date you signed up for the wait list, lol. I want to see how close its getting to the date I joined the waitlist for the EX.

My goodness another delay. Delays seem to have no impact on quality in the end either so there's really nothing to be happy about here.

I can't believe there's another delay. This is because SS made way to many of these. Expect the same for the Superman PF :gah:

Yes I'm disappointed by the delay, but I was actually thinking of canceling Superman because there are just too many DC PFs I am going to get, and I can probably swing them all with these delays. I don't actually mind the wait. We will get them soon enough. Rejoice!!

Damn October is kind of far, oh well :dunno

Damn:gah:. I just found out yesterday that Deadpool was delayed and now Bats. This is a real downer. I can't believe I ordered at last years SDCC and we won't have it when this one rolls around.

I really wish you could change to flex pay when then go and do this. Has anyone ever tried calling SS to see if they'll let you switch?

Back