Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Batman was three days for a sellout. I get the feeling Supes really will fly out the door, pardon the pun.

1750? You'll have to jump on that order button if it is :wink1:

I think so as well. Just throwing it out there... 1750 because while both popular I think Batman easily wins the popularity vote.

I think so as well. Just throwing it out there... 1750 because while both popular I think Batman easily wins the popularity vote.

Could be the Batfans are more vocal. But I have the feeling SS won't bi7#ch slap Supes like that. Kind of degrading if you think about it. Lol.
But never know I guess.

Could be the Batfans are more vocal. But I have the feeling SS won't bi7#ch slap Supes like that. Kind of degrading if you think about it. Lol.
But never know I guess.

376351_10150991696888562_1059565922_n.jpg

bahahaha found a way.

Last edited:

You'll have at least 3 days...

That's fine with me. I had been ignoring SS for quite sometime as my partner was out of work for over a year. So I didn't know SS had the DC license. Then I got the preorder email with Bats big head on it and I was WTF. Jumped on the site........:thud: and well the rest is history. Thankfully she is working again so I can buy the odd statue. It sucked having to soley concentrate on bills and house repayments but thats life.

I'm just glad I can afford to get these as I have missed out on so many over the last two years. I just hope supes is all that and more :yess: to go along with bats and I'll be one happy collector.

Batman PF had the added hype of SDCC running at the same time - some people POing him may only ever get the Bats PF. I dunno, Supes I reckon will obviously sell out but I reckon it'll be a bit slower. Not that I'm gonna be waiting 2 or 3 days to see if he does mind you :rotfl I'ma PO him ASAP.

Batman PF had the added hype of SDCC running at the same time - some people POing him may only ever get the Bats PF. I dunno, Supes I reckon will obviously sell out but I reckon it'll be a bit slower. Not that I'm gonna be waiting 2 or 3 days to see if he does mind you :rotfl I'ma PO him ASAP.

Fo sho! What you said. :hi5:

C'mon Bruce live a little. Give it two days and then order :lol

Ditto

C'mon Bruce live a little. Give it two days and then order :lol

Pffft I'll give it the 2 minutes it'll take me to walk in my door and log on my computer.

Back