Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

:nono :nono :nono

be-darth-batman.jpg

Just sitting here at my desk at work and just got this sudden feeling of euphoria at the fact that i'll be displaying (sometime next year hopefully) the Batman PF, the Superman PF and possibly a Joker PF if i can find one going cheap on eBay...

Not only that but also the R2/C3P0 PF and the Hulk Maquette arrivals are making me foam at the mouth....

Then theres the Iron Man Mark VII 1:1 bust and Iron Man Mark IV LSB to come followed by the Hot Toys 1/6 Batmobile with the Batman DX09 sitting in the cockpit.....

I can't take it anymore....:gah: anyone for a cup of tea?:yess:

Ha! Say hi to the big guy for me.

No taxes imposed at my end which is great just the shipping which is anywhere from 40-80 dollars depending on the weight. The Joker is only $43 which was a welcome surprise although he is a skinny fella. SS ship thru FedEx and they always go California ---> Honalulu(sp?) ---> Melbourne ---> Hobart. It takes about a week, sometimes 5 or 6 days if the flights line up nicely.

you dont receive a bill from fedex later on?
In denmark i pay shipping with the last flex payment - receive item and about a week later a bill arrives from fedex wanting me to pay taxes - i guess fedex pays the tax at first and then i get the bill.

Anyways just got boba fett today and now i can expect a tax bill anyday.

its sad he is just a tad to tall for a Besta :(

:thud: what??? He is??? I was planning on buying a besta when I head south soon. This is my first order. That sucks are you sure? I recently started a thread about ikea display cabinets to consider buying. Any suggestion guys?

its sad he is just a tad to tall for a Besta :(

He can fit. I measured. However, you would have to move one shelf by just one notch. If you move the first shelf from the bottom down one notch, and you have the cubed glass doors, you can hardly even tell at all. That's how I fit my Darkness PF in and I never even noticed.

Back