Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
poll14-1_zps5c095f50.jpg

I was watching the Sideshow behind the scenes video that Tested did back in May again and I remembered seeing the alternate headsculpt that everyone seemed to think was going to be a blue Neal Adams variant 7 months ago.

3a87bdc05d9e9c69f205c66b01334aac_zpsae28d3a0.jpg

Looking at the facial features and the details in the cowl I'm almost positive this is from the upcoming Arkham PF, and not a Blue variant at all:

3514783-9343744257-Batma.jpg

I'd buy a new one as long as it had more than 1 swap out profile and maybe more than a batarang hand. Perhaps two swap out hands, I'd probably pick up this second batman. Otherwise it's not worth it

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

A custom base for this of just a building corner, like bucky cap, would be cool.
I'd be interested to see a custom base for this PF. Would he incredibly awesome if well done. One of the gargoyles could be a Gargoyle (Goliath maybe, Demona, Bronx?) The castle could be the one one Xanatos raises above the clouds lol I want Gargoyles PFs :(

I'd be interested to see a custom base for this PF. Would he incredibly awesome if well done. One of the gargoyles could be a Gargoyle (Goliath maybe, Demona, Bronx?) The castle could be the one one Xanatos raises above the clouds lol I want Gargoyles PFs :(

Lmao. 90's kid? Hahaha

I want this statue...

I'm so torn. I like these statues. They look great. But I really want the modern takes on the characters. Light armored batman. Lantern with the tron effect. Justice league war looks for everyone.

Back