Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is it that Sideshow made so many female villains and only the Joker as the male villain? I mean I have them all and preordered Catwoman. But, wheres my Mr Freeze, Riddler, Clayface, etc...

Just sayin. They could've mixed it up a little more.

Why is it that Sideshow made so many female villains and only the Joker as the male villain? I mean I have them all and preordered Catwoman. But, wheres my Mr Freeze, Riddler, Clayface, etc...

Just sayin. They could've mixed it up a little more.

Could not agree more. Really need Penguin, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Riddler, and Bane. I was surprised Batgirl was done before at least one of these.

Could not agree more. Really need Penguin, Scarecrow, Two-Face, Riddler, and Bane. I was surprised Batgirl was done before at least one of these.

I'm shocked we didn't get Nightwing, Robin, or Red Hood before Batgirl. With all the released Batman villains being girls, minus Joker, I was hoping we get one of the guys first. But of all the villains, I need Mr Freeze. I think he would make such an awesome PF.

Just look at it this way, the only females really left are Huntress, Batwoman and Talia....unless they're going to do the other Batgirls...nah...they wouldn't do that first. I think as far as Batverse goes either Robin or one of the other main Villains is next.

Just look at it this way, the only females really left are Huntress, Batwoman and Talia....unless they're going to do the other Batgirls...nah...they wouldn't do that first. I think as far as Batverse goes either Robin or one of the other main Villains is next.

Makes sense to me. I'm calling Robin or Nightwing.

Makes sense to me. I'm calling Robin or Nightwing.

No. I want Red Hood. **** and Tim can wait a little longer. If we're getting another sidekick first, at least Red can double as both.

Edit: Really, I can't say **** Grayson without it being filtered. **** isn't even considered a bad word anymore.

No. I want Red Hood. **** and Tim can wait a little longer. If we're getting another sidekick first, at least Red can double as both.

Edit: Really, I can't say **** Grayson without it being filtered. **** isn't even considered a bad word anymore.
Yeah thats why I always write Grayson when I want to say **** lol

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

I voted to have Jason Todd killed in the 80's, and I'd do it again if I could. So I hope it's Tim.

Back