SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Review: Sideshow Batman Sixth Scale Figure (Comic Version)

I'd probably buy the cape to use for my custom 1/6 Neal Adams Batman WIP.

Nice figure - looks really well made, but I don't like the bulky Jim Lee-ish style Batman much.

What's the name of the phenomenon/illusion when you're looking at a picture of the fabric suits and it appears like this,

View attachment 143940

But then once you zoom in, it looks like this,

View attachment 143941

It's called a Moire pattern. It's what happens when the source object has finer detail in repetitive lines than the image sensor can reproduce.

bought some loose parts from this figure ,and thought id try the dc direct 13 inch suit on the body ,well i gotta say i was impressed ,it fits great and looks good imo ,used the henry head sculpt just for scale ,and the reeve boots and a cape from a old warner bros pvc figure ,gave it a nice bulky but proportioned alex ross look ,i left the bat suit on and put supes outfit over the top ,not sure it would have fit so well with out it lol
20141105_142123_zpsgxdypg97.jpg
20141105_142135_zpsahcrx4qt.jpg
20141105_142148_zpszqs1ob4a.jpg
20141105_142207_zpszawf9hwz.jpg
20141105_142604_zps1ywumlhf.jpg
20141105_143405_zpsozb1ro8l.jpg

sorry about the poor lighting in the pictures ,but were having a unusually sunny autumn day here in leafy cheshire lol

a little off topic i know ,but anyone know of a good 1/6 scale alex ross superman head sculpt ,and back on topic anyone have a relaxed batman face plate for sale ,thanks

Your superman will look fine without the batman suit under as it's only long on him.

Question. Did someone here do a belt tightening mod for this figure? Coulda swore I saw it. Didn't think that the loose belt would bother me at first, but it does. Also, has anyone tried HT's muscular truetype on the figure? Or any other body, for that matter?

Any sellers in the UK got this yet? Any UK Freaks got this from Sideshow - if so how much did you pay in customs?

Back