SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
130.gif

Maybe an Arnold body. No others would fill that suit out.

Would a muscular TTM20 be enough do you think? Is that the kind of body the Arnold figures use?

EDIT: I was also looking at the Worldbox VT002, does anyone know if those are as large as the largest Ht bodies?

I love my SSC Bats but the body is like a rag doll.

Last edited:
Captnemo that Tony Mei's Neal Adams body suit look great that's just what I want to do with mine.
If you can could you please take some shots from the front with his cape pulled back. Thanks

SirGor, will do when I get back into town on Monday. Had to hit the road up to the great town of Portland for the weekend.

Since Currose is having issues personally who on here does decals, the prints didnt do so well. the fabric i got was not the quality i wanted and it looks like a t-shirt. I want a batman logo neal adams logo. I have the dark grey fabric which is perfect to make the suit i just need a decal. Any idea's

Would a muscular TTM20 be enough do you think? Is that the kind of body the Arnold figures use?

EDIT: I was also looking at the Worldbox VT002, does anyone know if those are as large as the largest Ht bodies?

I love my SSC Bats but the body is like a rag doll.

The world box bodies are HT TTM19 bodies (Wolverine/Royce/Dastan)with some aesthetic changes. but same size/build

You must've gotten some bad batman body b/c mine is beefy as hell and looks nothing like a rag doll. if you want a big body though, try the Kaustic Plastik KP02

The world box bodies are HT TTM19 bodies (Wolverine/Royce/Dastan)with some aesthetic changes. but same size/build

You must've gotten some bad batman body b/c mine is beefy as hell and looks nothing like a rag doll. if you want a big body though, try the Kaustic Plastik KP02

Thanks for this advice. Batman is certainly beefy, its just that his legs and waist are floppy.

Edit: does anyone know a way of making floppy joints less floppy?

Last edited:
Me too! Looks so good. Neal Adams style is My fave Batman.Now I just need to finish converting my DCD Robin to a better body.

I received my SSC Batman today. Really a great figure, I love the proportions and poseability of the body. Tony Mei's pictures and reviews convinced me to get him. I still despise the sculpts, but I will upgrade them with an Erik Sosa/Tony Mei/Ashkan Jim Lee sculpt as soon as that arrives.
Here's a quick shot next to my custom Jim Lee inspired Bats, which now much more looks like a realistic comic book version compared to the SSC. I changed out the belts because I think they each fit the other one better, but it's still temporary obviously, I didn't attach them properly yet.

IMG_1376_2_small.jpg

Agonistes86, awesome figures! Where'd you get the belt on the left? Love to add one like it to mine.

Agonistes86, awesome figures! Where'd you get the belt on the left? Love to add one like it to mine.

Thanks. :) The belt on the left is made from two parts: the belt underneath is a DX09 Batman belt, and the capsules and belt buckle are from Mike5401 here on the forum. Then I just painted everything and glued it together.

Love that pose, can't wait until he's released in the UK, only a couple more weeks I think....

I think some UK shops should already have him. Collectablekitbash received their stock last week or so, and I got mine from a Dutch retailer that just received their stock in the beginning of this week as well.

Thanks. :) The belt on the left is made from two parts: the belt underneath is a DX09 Batman belt, and the capsules and belt buckle are from Mike5401 here on the forum. Then I just painted everything and glued it together.

I think some UK shops should already have him. Collectablekitbash received their stock last week or so, and I got mine from a Dutch retailer that just received their stock in the beginning of this week as well.

I can vouch for Collectable Kitbash, £159.49 shipped and excellent service, communication and packaging. Ordered on a wednesday night, got him on Friday morning by courier.

a6af0aa485c0e1f79ec941f3c11ebd43.jpg
1854a1f983e3a803a522bbe03145c86f.jpg
0cda9dc65160730427a9741e80f524a7.jpg

Just got back from a weekend trip and thought I'd post a few more pics of my Batman with Tony Mei's Neal Adams bodysuit. I like how the standard belt looks with everything but I'd love to get some capsules and a buckle from mike5401 so that I can give Bats a more bronze age look.

a6af0aa485c0e1f79ec941f3c11ebd43.jpg
1854a1f983e3a803a522bbe03145c86f.jpg
0cda9dc65160730427a9741e80f524a7.jpg

Just got back from a weekend trip and thought I'd post a few more pics of my Batman with Tony Mei's Neal Adams bodysuit. I like how the standard belt looks with everything but I'd love to get some capsules and a buckle from mike5401 so that I can give Bats a more bronze age look.

Wonderful pictures, your Batman is what persuaded me to buy Tony's NA suit! You read my mind about the belt, I wish someone would produce a good classic comic belt. Sideshow's is awful.

If any Freaks missed out on the exclusive, you're welcome to my new and still sealed figure for just what I paid (Sideshow's price + shipping) plus shipping to you. :) In-hand pics look good but I don't think I'll be collecting this line after all.

Back