SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any sellers in the UK got this yet? Any UK Freaks got this from Sideshow - if so how much did you pay in customs?

I'm a UK Freak (i've never said that before), but I haven't got around to picking this up yet. With Christmas approaching, i'm spacing my 1:6 purchases out, last month it was down to this, and the TWS:Black Widow, I bought the Black Widow, and I won't buy another figure until after christmas. Lair Of The Octopuss (UK sellers) were selling this SSC Batman, but they're now out of stock. Collectible Kitbash (another UK seller) has this up for pre-order, with an estimated arrival of the 1st week of November. I assume they mean November 2015. :wink1:

EDIT
Collectibles Direct UK look to be expecting it in next month.

Be sure to get your Batman Stamps!!

15117255273_c323b75b59_o.jpg
I want that stamps!:(

im excited my neal adams fabric will be shipped out next monday and batgirls is with it.

I know, I'm glad I found this place that prints logos directly on spandex so it stretches with figure not like a sticker. The tricky part is cutting it out precisely

841b6d32918ae709a7ba387ee1b9b41e.jpg

One more to add to the terrific trio. Dc direct variant batgirl's head and outfit on a play toys body from bigbadtoystore.
b54bf99bca9512c3ee49441c8bf3b781.jpg

I'm a UK Freak (i've never said that before), but I haven't got around to picking this up yet. With Christmas approaching, i'm spacing my 1:6 purchases out, last month it was down to this, and the TWS:Black Widow, I bought the Black Widow, and I won't buy another figure until after christmas. Lair Of The Octopuss (UK sellers) were selling this SSC Batman, but they're now out of stock. Collectible Kitbash (another UK seller) has this up for pre-order, with an estimated arrival of the 1st week of November. I assume they mean November 2015. :wink1:

EDIT
Collectibles Direct UK look to be expecting it in next month.

Hi :) New to the forum,..or actually I've been reading along for quite a while :)

Regarding the SSC batman. Collectible kitbash is shipping Batman today, they came to the UK yesterday.

Hi :) New to the forum,..or actually I've been reading along for quite a while :)

Regarding the SSC batman. Collectible kitbash is shipping Batman today, they came to the UK yesterday.

Thanks for this. It said on the website they had three slots left so I bit the bullet and ordered one!

You're welcome!

Really looking forward to this one, after seeing all these cool pictures that you people post :)

b83ab64847cd366a9162de216920b28f.jpg

Recieved Tony Mei's Neal Adams body suit yesterday. Loving old school, bronze age Bats. To me there's a Brain Bolland flavor to it as well.
Thanks Tony [emoji4]

b83ab64847cd366a9162de216920b28f.jpg

Recieved Tony Mei's Neal Adams body suit yesterday. Loving old school, bronze age Bats. To me there's a Brain Bolland flavor to it as well.
Thanks Tony [emoji4]

Gorgeous suit - is it reasonably durable? I'd like to get one but I like to handle my figures a lot and don't want something too 'snaggy'.

Captain Britain, the suit is very durable. It doesn't snag like the Hot toys suits. I think you'll love it.

Back