SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just placed an order for the EX after looking through all the great pics everyone has on here. I'm excited to get this guy soon!

My LCS finally got him so i was able to film him! I had so much fun posing him! They also had the Joker in-stock so naturally i had to include him!
DSC00007_zpsa493b08d.jpg
DSC00006_zpsaed52a6c.jpg

I just did the eye mod and have to say it makes a huge improvement. Ill do Tonys belt belt mod tomorrow, I truly love this figure. Also after seeing all of tony suits he's offering for it, i ordered 2 more Batman's and im possibly ordering a third. Tony youll have some business from me soon.

Very Cool pic's Pitu ha ha nice use of angry face. Now hold joker over the edge with the laughing joker maybe. Good stuff !:clap

I actually like the eyes as is. I understand why so many don't, but I'd agree with Darklord Dave that it's not a mistake. It's an unpopular design choice. In my opinion, they give him an almost squinting appearance which changes depending on lighting and angle, so I quite like it. When the eyes are full white, I find them distracting... almost alien. Especially when placed in a lit cabinet like mine.
The only 2 disappointments I have with the figure are 1) the shoulders are far too round and bulbous. 2) the lack of nose in the face sculpts. My face sculpt colors are perfect, and although I'm not a fan of the angry expression, it passes when needed. I think all of them would benefit from a little bit of nose like they did in the pre-production version.
But those are minor for me, I'm super Bat-Happy!

Same here. I like the eyes as is. It makes a better transition from the blue. I Love this figure more every day!

Funny thing now. I wanted two of these but was dreading SSC's custom fees. So I ordered an Ex from them and a regular off EBay. Well, guess what's? I had to pay custom fees for the EBay one (36 euros) and nothing for SCC's.

The good thing in this is I was waiting to see how much I'd pay and it was going to weigh in my decision to keep or cancel their Supes. Now, I'm keeping it!:)

I actually like the eyes as is. I understand why so many don't, but I'd agree with Darklord Dave that it's not a mistake. It's an unpopular design choice. In my opinion, they give him an almost squinting appearance which changes depending on lighting and angle, so I quite like it. When the eyes are full white, I find them distracting... almost alien. Especially when placed in a lit cabinet like mine.
The only 2 disappointments I have with the figure are 1) the shoulders are far too round and bulbous. 2) the lack of nose in the face sculpts. My face sculpt colors are perfect, and although I'm not a fan of the angry expression, it passes when needed. I think all of them would benefit from a little bit of nose like they did in the pre-production version.
But those are minor for me, I'm super Bat-Happy!

I agree. I also like the eyes at it is, i guess i'm also a part of the minority.

Finally got a chance to snap a picture of my Batmen together.

Next to the unaltered SSC Batman (still deciding whether I want to do the eye mod or not)
is my Jim Lee version consisting of:
Erik Sosa head
Tony Meis cape
SSC body suit
SSC gloves and boots painted black
DC Direct belt

I am waiting on trucks from Tony as well since I'm not a fan of the New 52 look.
I did purchase another SSC belt but waiting for detailed (possible YouTube) instructions on the mod before attempting it.

15418153135_1f2b9f0991_b.jpg

Here is my video. It was much fun posing this guy especially with the joker. I which i had more time to mess around with it!

^^^ Haha, I just saw your Hellboy PF video last night. Nice reviews :wink1: Keep it up!

Is that the Charlie Angels music from the movie in the background near the end? :lol

My LCS finally got him so i was able to film him! I had so much fun posing him! They also had the Joker in-stock so naturally i had to include him!
View attachment 137136
View attachment 137134

Love those poses! :clap

^^^ Haha, I just saw your Hellboy PF video last night. Nice reviews :wink1: Keep it up!

Is that the Charlie Angels music from the movie in the background near the end? :lol

Love those poses! :clap

Thanks papo!! glad you are liking the vids!!!

I think it was Charlie's Angels that they were playing or The Next Karate Kid. They always have a movie playing down stairs lol.

Question to owners: can the chest logo be removed w/o damaging the suit? Is it a decal of some kind?

I'm thinking about getting the figure for custom purposes.

Strange. I checked their website and I don't see the Batman figure. Looks nice anyway.

like them on facebook so you can be updated as soon as it's up, their stuff sell out fast, especially when batman is so customizable people to tend to snag up bodies, heads, whatever they can and customize their batmen...I'm looking at you Tony! :lol

Back