SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Aww man! I bought the Regular version Tuesday and then the Exclusive opened up the next day! Somebody please tell me I don't need the BD head sculpt! ;)

honestly, you do not need the battle damaged head.

as great as this figure is, the EX was a little lame. the damaged head just looks weird with a perfectly clean/pressed laundered bat outfit.

cb0c41e6408cacede21ab675206129a1.jpg
bec09ee18a1d26666e4e169e0667d07e.jpg

Gotta free up some shelf space and figure out how to pose these guys up nice.

Question to owners: can the chest logo be removed w/o damaging the suit? Is it a decal of some kind?

I'm thinking about getting the figure for custom purposes.

On one of the pre-launch vids (maybe Da Bomb Show hands-on at SDCC), the Sideshow Rep mentions that it's painted on....If it's a decal, it's stuck on pretty solidly.

Amos, I have Batman up on a extra sideshow batman body that I got off Toy Anxiety. Robin is on a kaustic athletik body.
I saw it done earlier in the thread and I had to add Robin to the collection so I ordered the old DC Direct classic robin figure off amazon. I was just going to throw him on a regular body but I figured I'd give a slightly muscular one a try because he is a gymnast. I love how it turned out. I also love the quality of the DC Direct outfits. They were made pretty well.
I do think I might give batman some ankle extenders, well see [emoji4].

aa1f920fd2ea84837309685702091b2f.jpg

Thanks abake. I'm having a great time with the sideshow figure and outfit and body. Really an awesome and complete package.

Amos, I have Batman up on a extra sideshow batman body that I got off Toy Anxiety. Robin is on a kaustic athletik body.
I saw it done earlier in the thread and I had to add Robin to the collection so I ordered the old DC Direct classic robin figure off amazon. I was just going to throw him on a regular body but I figured I'd give a slightly muscular one a try because he is a gymnast. I love how it turned out. I also love the quality of the DC Direct outfits. They were made pretty well.
I do think I might give batman some ankle extenders, well see [emoji4].

aa1f920fd2ea84837309685702091b2f.jpg

Those customs look great! Although Robin's trunks do look a little skimpy, but I'm not sure how you could correct it given the body....

Yeah, the cut is so high on those. I was hoping that I could pull them down a little lower but I couldn't work it out.

Those customs look great! Although Robin's trunks do look a little skimpy, but I'm not sure how you could correct it given the body....

They aren't trunks, actually: it's a one-piece green short-sleeved undershirt with briefs, the red sleeveless tunic goes on over it.

Hey nice display captnemo one idea about robin and maybe just using hot toys robins body or suit for him. Great pics guys this bat's realy is a great figure.

I thought about doing that highlander, but I like the comic look of this body and the dc direct suit. It looks a little wierd but it still looks pretty comic accurate. I might use the hot toys robin boots though.

I was just looking at robin's body on ebay cheap w / body suit and figured give heads up again very cool set up.

Back