SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine last thursday on my vaca back to the states and I brought him down to the island with me. He's probably sideshow's best figure I own, with only Vader being the real challenger. Great work SS! He's so awesome :rock

Fits quite snuggly Cocoboloboy. It's a bit long in the foot area, but nothing that the boots don't hide. The belt might be just a bit to long, but again its nothing that's noticeable.

No problem :). I think you'll love the costume and head with the new body. My 13" batman was sitting in its box gathering dust until the sideshow batman body came out and breathed some new life into him. It's what prompted me to then track down Robin off Amazon and try to do the same.
Good luck with that[emoji4].

A few leftover pics...
SSC Batman 1.JPG

SSC Batman 2.JPG

SSC Batman 3.JPG

SSC Batman 4.JPG

SSC Batman 5.JPG

SSC Batman 6.JPG

SSC Batman 7.JPG

Mine just came in today, and I have to say, it's awesome in person. Hes much more dynamic than any hot toys bats, and the cape is a masterpiece. Mine has a really loose right elbow though, which sucks, but it seems to hold a pose depending on how you position it. Was thinking of doing the eye mod, but I may just cast new eye parts so I can keep the originals.

No problem :). I think you'll love the costume and head with the new body. My 13" batman was sitting in its box gathering dust until the sideshow batman body came out and breathed some new life into him. It's what prompted me to then track down Robin off Amazon and try to do the same.
Good luck with that[emoji4].

i really like what you did with the 13" bats. like you, mine is currently gathering dust. i may well have to copy cat. I'm surprised the 13" costume fits so well.

again great job, the look awesome.

I just put dcd batman's suit on mine and cut ends off i still hate the glittery of shiny spandex. so it will have to do until my fabric gets printed. I just couldn't abide by the black symbol anymore. next up belt.
LOL side note i thought it was hilarious sideshow actually lined his briefs no wonder it had the look of a diaper, it's a good thing he is getting matte vinyl briefs I can eliminate that.

Quick question fellow freaks:

I'm just starting to sculpt a Bruce Wayne HS from the neutral face plate. So what would you do?

- Have a short nose that could fit under that cowl? That's my initial idea.
- Cheat and restore the nose length to that of the proto?

you might want to post pics of what your doing it's hard to wrap around how your describing

who said this was a great cape?

Attention guys! Staining ahead!

It was barely in contact with my CR Supes and his knuckles are blue.

So I've checked the grey suit underneath the cape and there are already faint blue spots! Short life expectancy for this fig IMHO!

No, I don't think it would show on pictures, it's very faint, but it's definitely there. I've got three stains so far. One on the right shoulder, one in the back where the suit is sewn shut, and one one the left knee. It's the one that bothers me most. I'll see if it gets worse or not. If so, I'll try washing the cape to remove the excess dye and I will try to remove the suit to wash the stains off, but I have doubts they'll come off...:(

Oh, and one thing I'm sure about. It wasn't there yesterday!

nope, I've barely played with it!

Now, don't worry too much. It's very, very faint. I tried to take a picture, but it's so faint it won't show.

Actually, so far, it's almost a non issue. But it's there, and I'm worried of the long term. Also, don't have another figure in contact with the cape. And I mean it! My Supes was barely in contact for ten minutes and the stains on the knuckles are pretty heavy! I'm treating the hand with panoxyl at the moment. I'm confident it will disappear over time, months probably, but still, guys, be cautious and don't sweat it to much!

Better safe than sorry!

Back