SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

Whoever is making these Batmans should be consulting with Elvis1976.

Here is a WIP of one he is working on

P1030805.jpg

Completely blows the Buttman I mean Batman figure in this thread out the water.

You can find his work on this thread.

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97013&page=8

That is sick. Now this I would buy, the only thing that bothers me about it is the batman symbol at the top of the chest, looks a little weird but otherwise an awesome looking piece.

The Sideshow guy at the booth told me he would have a few more accessories such as a grapple hook, more hands, more than one batarang, action pose feet, among few other things.

I actually had a chance to speak and walk the Sideshow booth with Jesse Lincoln (SSC Project Manager) for quite a while at Comicon on Saturday, very cool dude! When we got to the DC 1/6 display, I addressed the main issue I have with Batman which is the lower part of the cowl. I suggested having the cape taper to the neck, and getting rid of the sculpted lower portion altogether, similar to what Elvis1976 has done with a lot of his Bats customs, and what Medicom is doing with their new Jim Lee Batman. He said he would check out the Jim Lee Batman and look into it!

The legs bother me a bit as well, but I'm not too concerned with that, as I am all but certain that those are not the production bodies on Superman or Batman.

Damn. Wish I could have been there with ya.

Damn. Wish I could have been there with ya.

I have to say, getting to shoot the breeze with Trevor and Jesse while checking out the Sideshow booth was an incredibly cool experience!

You were hangin' with Trevor? Awesome.

You don't mind how far apart the eyes are or the testical brow?

[whisper]
The head was re-worked this morning, I think you'll all really like the changes! :)
[/whisper]

The figure (and head sculpt) looked amazing at SDCC so anything you've done to it can only improve it :rock

Let me say that I love how Sideshow has kept the same likeness you've sculpted throughout all of these pieces (Superman 1:1 bust, PF, 1:6 and the same with Batman).

Trust me guys, this guys looks amazing in person. Pics always make things look worse than they really are in my experience. I would have walked out with this and the whole lot if Brant had let me :lol

PS We are still a few months out before the first pre-order. So perhaps even Spook.

Love this Batman. I love the brow look because it is supposed to be a comic book look. Can't wait to buy!

Andy's Batman's eyes are too far apart? But Elvis's look awesome?

Things sure are funny on this side of the looking glass.

Back