SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

This guy definitely looks great. It is nice to know that he's still being worked on, though. Can't wait! :rock

I think your Batman is awesome Seb. I was just pointing out the disparity in how they're being treated. :duff

I understand yeah, I didn't see the point of comparing them anyway those are two different Batman and I think the sideshow version is really good.

I hope the price point of these SSC DC Universe 1/6 figures are around the same as the G.I. Joe figures. Excited for this, as I can't wait any longer for the HT Arkham City figure. :slap

Did anyone at SDCC get any hint at the price of these DC 1/6?

I'd love to start collecting this line (completist style :wink1: ).

I agree. Sidehow is gonna start these high. Expect to pay much dinero.

It lookes good, but price will will make or break it for me. If they ask Hot Toys prices, I'm out.

Any word yet on when this is coming out?

Any word yet on when this is coming out?

Bah, the spandex look is too old school and it translates horribly to 1:6(or even 1:1 for that matter). Even the comics have adjusted their thinking that a dude who goes around beating the poop out of criminals is probably going to wear some kind of body armor.

The HT Arkham City fig might be a better bet for a figure with the classic blue and gray look. This one though is an

EZPass.jpg

Back