SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

IMG_4722.jpg

i think it looks great

Sorry, can't help but think of Adam West in his suit when I see that. It's not horrible... I think if they moved the eyes inward from the sides of his head it might look a bit better and make him look little less alien.

I agree the eyes do look slighty too far apart, but it's not a deal breaker for me. Overall, I love the look of the figure, and maybe because there is an Adam West vibe to it. As long as it's reasonably priced, I'm in.

Hope we get Batman or the Joker to pre-order during Spooktacular, and get another on Black Friday.

(Also looking forward to Hot Toys Adam West version)

Aye i'm very tempted to get this 1 i love the dark blue instead of black its tasty.

Other than the 'eyes' seem slightly too far apart, SSC's Batman looks awesome!

Last edited:

Any updates on the tweaked sculpt or when preorder will begin? I'm more interested in this line than I have been in anything Sideshow has done in the past couple years, especially the Batman characters.

Any updates on the tweaked sculpt or when preorder will begin? I'm more interested in this line than I have been in anything Sideshow has done in the past couple years, especially the Batman characters.

Same as, in fact i thought i would end up not buying anything from them anymore, but this new DC line up has got my interest big time :)

Wow, I really don't expect this and miss this topic! I like him, but I really prefer different HS. I really want know price tag for this! Mainly he can has many hands, weapons and other stuff! Wow!

Same as, in fact i thought i would end up not buying anything from them anymore, but this new DC line up has got my interest big time :)

Agree! Outside of Hulk products, I would only get an occasional OT Star Wars 1/6 figure. But this is probably the only line sideshow is making that I can make room for on my shelves.

As much as I like the blue on the boots, gloves, cape and cowl, it would be nice if you had the option to switch them out out with all black colors as well for the two-tone gray/black look.

I like the dark blue as its different for once. I'm sure with the other Bats they do some will be black :)

Fixed, unfortunately.:monkey4

It's a known fact the human head should only have one testicle spaced between the eyes, not two. Anatomy fail.

Ya what is with those 2 testicles in between his eyes? And why are his eyes so far apart? And the huge bump on his head?

This looks really cool but a possible HT Adam West and HT Arkham Asylum Batman will be my non movie Batmen for the shelves. Still really cool, though. Loving that utility belt.

Back