SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 sideshow batman figure

Ass-faced Batman mask is butt ugly.

Pass.

Too bad because the rest of it looks pretty good to really good...and I would only get Superman if I was gonna get Batman as well. So no Supes either.

...and let's "face" it...that's the head we're gonna get, they're not gonna fix it.

I would rather the figures were based on specific comic looks rather than a Sideshow amalgamation. That's one of the reasons why I love the DCD modern Batman; it looks like it could have just stepped out of Year One or Wagner's Dark Moon Rising comics.

Is this supposed to be based on Jim Lee's Batman? If so then how about shorter ears on the cowl and less space between the eyes.

23ign41.jpg

144-batman-jim-lee2.jpg

Sideshow tends to based it off someones art at first then just goes off in there own direction .

It's SO close to Lee's design. Just a couple of minor tweaks and it would be dead-on Jim Lee Batman.

If it looked like this it would be a must-buy.

I've been trying to decipher what the prices are on all these pics. Do the signs say "$180"? :cuckoo:

I believe they all say "TBD".

Damn. Even $150's way too much imo. :(

Agreed, but any lower is very unlikely with the way prices are climbing. $150 is still less than what HT would charge for these.

Agreed, but any lower is very unlikely with the way prices are climbing. $150 is still less than what HT would charge for these.

If Hot Toys made these they would be much nicer.

Also, HT's Spiderman was like $115. :dunno

True, but Hot Toys new Spiderman is $204 at Sideshow and it's pretty sparce on the accessory's, with 8 spare hands a second unmasked head and some web segments. I'm sorry but that price is ridiculous. If the SS DC figures come in at under $150 I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Well at $150 a pop I can't afford more than 3 anyway.

This figure reminds me of "Dead End."

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOZVp9NFhQE[/ame]

Love it, even it's just prototype. And Sideshow is really listening to everyone's voice. The final figure should look very promising : )

Back