SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In my opinion it is a very good figure and also think the body which Sideshow used is so awesome just like in the comics! This line is based on comics and I am very happy with that choice!

for those inclined. The head can sit closer to the neck but I didn't pull out the plug:
29g09wl.jpg

I think I'm going long ears:
2w2lyrq.jpg

I've asked this before,but now that people have it in hand I can probably get an answer.
Are the eyes a separate piece?
Like this?
attachment.php

I'd like to see some shots of him and Sideshows Joker side by side with out the stands to compare there height.

Great pics, Frankie! He looks amazing. :rock

I get mine Tuesday and I'm contemplating adding a little dirt and grime to that belt of his.

Have to agree about the cape, the drape, the material and how it looks is just great. I also love the belt - I'm a huge fan of the big bulky, looks like it actually holds stuff utility belt.

I managed to pull the forearm out of the elbow immediately, but it plugged right back in - so if you're worried, it may feel loose, but just push it back in. Had to watch Optibotimus' review to figure out the stand. It's not obvious there is a smaller tube inside the big tube.

SSC_batman.jpg

Dave, what do you mean by push the elbow in? My left elbow joint feels *slightly* loose, but I'm scared to push too hard and actually break it...

Dave, what do you mean by push the elbow in? My left elbow joint feels *slightly* loose, but I'm scared to push too hard and actually break it...

On mine the plug between the forearm and elbow had come out. I just found the hole and pushed the forearm into the upper arm. Like most 1/6 figures it's designed to separate there.

On the proto they sculpted the bottom of the nose. They nixed it on the production piece.
IMG_6493.JPG

Don't know which sculpt yet. And, yes you can remove all the faceplates.

Wow, look at that wonderful flesh tone. The production piece looks yellow/green and makes him look bloated and sick.

I think he look good.

Pics of him next to other 1/6 figures? He's about a inch taller than Harley who is the same height as male 1/6 figures.

I get mine Wed it took F.O.R.E.V.E.R. to get this, and my tracking code popped up today finally. So im excited, I hope my elbow on his don't get dislocated that sounds scary.

Back