SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tomorrow afternoon xD yai!! it is odd that i never got the notice e-mail, not even for the charge nor the shipping

Looks like I'll be joining the Wednesday people. Really looking forward to it.
Hopefully we get to see some pictures over the weekend to ease the wait.

F it. Saw the Comic Vine review and it looks best there than any other review.

Just ordered the Exclusive last night and use my reward points for it. Had about $55.

Looking at it better, the mouth plates are what I dislike. Everything else looks fine. Will still try the Medicom head though.

That head is going to look tiny. The Medicom bodies are small and the new body for SS Batman is on the large side.

Mine will arrive today! Not sure when I will get a chance to examine it, but I will give my 2/5 of a nickels worth of thoughts on it once I do.

That head is going to look tiny. The Medicom bodies are small and the new body for SS Batman is on the large side.

Well see how it looks. The Medicom body has pretty wide shoulders and the legs are real skinny. But the key part will be the waist

Mine will arrive today! Not sure when I will get a chance to examine it, but I will give my 2/5 of a nickels worth of thoughts on it once I do.

Do you happen to have the Medicom one? If so, would you mind posting a comparison shot

Back