SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not worried, lately when SS charges me, it ships out that same day, however I don't get the shipping info until late, so I'm expecting the shipping notice will be late tonight for me before midnight :lecture

When the order is set to shipping soon? does it mean i have already been charged? i have no way at the moment to contact my bank to get the info

I'm so pissed with myself! They tried to process my order and it was refused because my shipping and billing info didn't match! I've updated it, but with my luck, now I'm probably below the heap and will have to wait for days before they try billing me again!

Sometimes, I could slap myself!:thwak:computer:drink:stake:toilet_cl:dump:Flush:banghead:duh:lightnin

I guess I was wrong. No shipping last night, which means probably tomorrow I will get it, so the shipping info might show up tonight.

By some fluke, monday at the latest

I had my last payment charged on Monday. For those of you who have gotten their shipping notice/have already received theirs, when did you order? I'm just wondering how priority works.

I lied. I thought it was Batman but it was just some stupid Star Wars droids.
Figured as much. Was wondering why I didn't get the same notice. Anytime I order directly from SS I'm one of the first shipped. Which is the only advantage after taxes.

I had some complications with my new cc and had to give them a call, so they charged me yesterday. Said it would go out in two to three business days most likely.

Back