SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2mhaiok.jpg

One of the things I decided bothers me is the totally unglamorous sleeves of the emperors robes. They show NO definition at all and really, no matter how you pose the arms, you can't tell what he's doing, because you can't see his arms.. Sideshow's material really need more weight.

Anyway, to fix this I sewed the sleeves shut under his arms, to show definition and make him look even slimmer.

ra2g7m.jpg

o52t6s.jpg

2w3ou1c.jpg

And a comparison, it's almost exactly the same pose, but you can see way more of the pose with the new sleeves, it still needs a little fune tuning, but it will look alot better and less puffy!

Last edited:
I always thought the best line was "Short helps better than no help at all Chewie."

Ok maybe not. We will go with yours.

One of the things I decided bothers me is the totally unglamorous sleeves of the emperors robes. They show NO definition at all and really, no matter how you pose the arms, you can't tell what he's doing, because you can't see his arms.. Sideshow's material really need more weight.

Anyway, to fix this I sewed the sleeves shut under his arms, to show definition and make him look even slimmer.

ra2g7m.jpg

o52t6s.jpg

2w3ou1c.jpg

And a comparison, it's almost exactly the same pose, but you can see way more of the pose with the new sleeves, it still needs a little fune tuning, but it will look alot better and less puffy!

WHAT a fantastic modification. It just about changes the whole figure! Most impressive your powers are. He wasn't high on my to get list but with your changes i will now reconsider. Thanks for sharing

ra2g7m.jpg

o52t6s.jpg

2w3ou1c.jpg

I am sorry but I have to ask. What is in that blue bowl. I would say sour cream but the other bowl looks like it had chicken soup in it.

WHAT a fantastic modification. It just about changes the whole figure! Most impressive your powers are. He wasn't high on my to get list but with your changes i will now reconsider. Thanks for sharing

Thanks for the awesome compliment!

I agree, I was terribly dissapointed with the figure when I got it. I was like. WTF. 100$ and you can't even tailor his robes properly? It's like HIS ONLY cloth.

And the headsculpt had to be adjusted to make him menacing, hate the stock sculpt, I see what they were going for, but it just didn't work IMO.

Thanks for the awesome compliment!

I agree, I was terribly dissapointed with the figure when I got it. I was like. WTF. 100$ and you can't even tailor his robes properly? It's like HIS ONLY cloth.

And the headsculpt had to be adjusted to make him menacing, hate the stock sculpt, I see what they were going for, but it just didn't work IMO.

May I ask what you did to the head sculpt to improve it so much. He really looks like he is straight out of the movie.

Back