SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think it whould have turned out to look to hasbro/toyish rather than looking cool. And it would also be another point for people to complain about (together with him having not pants :lol)

Making those removable and as an accessory would have only added to its value, since very few accessories came with Emperor anyway. ;) This way people could have displayed it with the lightning or without.

Making those removable and as an accessory would have only added to its value, since very few accessories came with Emperor anyway. ;) This way people could have displayed it with the lightning or without.

I love this figure, but there is A LOT they could have done to add to the value. I can barely think of any other figure that only came with one accessory. Maybe the Modal Nodes.

2zod8ug.jpg

Fett is completely medi. On a slim, lowered jetpack, dyed suit, weathered. Repainted everything. Repositioned chestarmor.

Sweet! Very nice work. I've done similar with mine. Upgraded the body suit, hands, cape, and jetpack to SS. Still need a rifle and pouch belt then ill be happy. Yours looks really nice.

Oh, I also removed the visor myself, and added a can lid of deodorant instead for that high gloss effect. I have a spare Medi helmet lying around and will do a retry and see if I can get an even better helmet.

I'm also using the hasbro cane cause its longer. Easier for him to use the cane without bending over so much.

I put a craft wire in the seam of the Hasbro hood so it would sit right. I'm happy with it and I think the sleeves look better cause they are a lot longer.

I tried but the length from the shoulder to the wrist is too short. As you can see the seam hangs off his shoulders too far. It's a trade off I can live with. Thanks for the advice though.

Jedijim3002 is the wire seam easy to do. Just curious thanks.

Yup. I got some spare wire ill throw in for you as well. You just poke a hole in the outer rim of the cowl and feed it through all the way around then snip it off.

Back