SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys,

I was thinking of doing an "easy" head swap for Palpy. Switch the Emperor head w/the ROTS Chancellor Paply head. after looking @ a couple of pics not sure if the Chancellor head/neck would fit onto the Emperor upper body (ball joint)?

Also I am having trouble finding the wrist pegs on TA website to fit onto the Chancellor hands. :eek:

Thanks so much.

Don't have the figure yet, but got the stand signed at NYCC 212

IMG_4127.jpg

IMG_4109.jpg

IMG_4120.jpg

IMG_2718.jpg

Nice but $125

The price was insane. I couldn't believe I paid that much for an autograph. Since I already got a few of the stand already signed by other characters I decided to go for it. The funny thing is when Ian signed the stand, he forgot the letter "P" in the word "Emperor" He tried to correct the error by putting an insert symbol. He looked at it and then asked if I had another stand. He gave me two for the price for one. I can always edit out this misspell later.

That redness in the bags under his eyes was one of the big things missing for me in the original paint on this figure. Singling that out was sharp.

Fine work toomanyfigures. :rock

3y5u9e2e.jpg

3yhu6e7a.jpg

I've added some Hasbro 3 3/4 Force Lighting to my Palpatine.

I think it looks quite cool.
It just wraps around the wrist joint.

I was really hoping to get this chair one day when the price dropped, but it never really did too far...

Excellent piece for those who have it. Surprised no one yet has made one light-up.

3y5u9e2e.jpg

3yhu6e7a.jpg

I've added some Hasbro 3 3/4 Force Lighting to my Palpatine.

I think it looks quite cool.
It just wraps around the wrist joint.

Very nice! I thought about this too. Just to imagine how cool if SS came with this and made it fluorescent or even with lights.

The Emperor figure legs that I have seem a bit loose. I was thinking of purchasing another studier body. Should I go w/another more recent SS SW body?

Sorry novice thinking outload here...:lol

Very nice! I thought about this too. Just to imagine how cool if SS came with this and made it fluorescent or even with lights.

I think it whould have turned out to look to hasbro/toyish rather than looking cool. And it would also be another point for people to complain about (together with him having not pants :lol)

The Emperor figure legs that I have seem a bit loose. I was thinking of purchasing another studier body. Should I go w/another more recent SS SW body?

Sorry novice thinking outload here...:lol

I put mine on a HT slim. Perfect fit, and if you do get a throne, his feet actually reach the floor!

Back