SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

How does this Palpatine differ from the double release Palpatine? I assume it's different clothing, but is the head sculpt different?

Sean

YES!!!! So stoked. I hope this isn't more than $199.99, but we shall see.

Sweet, I knew I hadn't bought the Chancellor/Emperor double set for a reason!

Re: 1/6th Emp Palp on Throne!!!

Holy Frackin Schnitt!!! :rock

Didn't expect this one so soon. Seemed like a Comic Con level announcement. Thanks for the early Xmas present Sideshow!

SW OT WTF!!!!!

Glad I cancelled Thrawn, so I'll have money for this. Hopefully they'll have some royal guards to go with him soon.

Great news!!! No surprise that the throne is also coming, but still figured we might not see this for a while longer!!!

Great announcement and the figure looks awesome! Although, would be nice if he came with a 2nd sculpt full of malice.

Man, so much cool stuff all at once! I have no idea how I'm going to afford all this with the PF Luke now on the way, Darth Talon on PO and now this! I'm going to have to come into a lot of money this next year somehow......Looks fantastic though.

I expected this as an SDCC piece, so now it's almost a slam-dunk for Boba Fett at SDCC.

Very curious now what the SDCC revelations are going to be......lots of iconic stuff from SS recently on the SW front. Loving it!

Just when I was planning to snag Thrawns chair as a poor stand-in for Palp's throne.

Don't have to, now.

Everyone shouls be careful at the PPO. Somebody is likely to get trampled!

Well, I now know what I am going to be using my reward points towards!

Well, I wonder how many Thrawns and throne will be cancelled now??

Back