SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne - PPO 12/18 @ 10am PT

They're identical to the TT neck.

As much as it pains me to say this, and truly, it does, he's right. They're a bit shorter and skinnier. Of course, the narrow shoulders of the Pro don't help the issue either.

I'm sure plenty of folks will just buy Palps.... I'm thinking 130-150 for the throne, at least.

Oh, I'm sure the throne will be at least $200. That's about what the Cobra throne cost right?

Maul, it states at the bottom, "items sold separately."

This is great but cannot help to imagine what would have happened
if this had been announced as a complete surprise in PF format,
to go with the Luke PF order. Bedlam...

This is great but cannot help to imagine what would have happened
if this had been announced as a complete surprise in PF format,
to go with the Luke PF order. Bedlam...

Which really wouldn't make much sense considering there's no Vader to go with it. :dunno

Oh, I'm sure the throne will be at least $200. That's about what the Cobra throne cost right?

The throne will cost a pretty penny you can bet. The demand is there and SS will capitalize guaranteed.

The throne will be my first environment type piece and I am looking at my detolf's wondering how it will fit. I suppose removing a shelf and having the Emperor and throne occupy half the unit may work. I wanted to work Vader in. :( Eh well, I will wait for the specs before worrying too much about it.

True... Ouch... How much was Thrawn ex? 230-250? eh.... This is going to run as much as a PF... Maybe not a good week to announce him since it coincides with Jedi Luke pre-order. Many will choose one or the other.

It maybe less. The Cobra Throne is MUCH more elaborate.

The throne will cost a pretty penny you can bet. The demand is there and SS will capitalize guaranteed.

The throne will be my first environment type piece and I am looking at my detolf's wondering how it will fit. I suppose removing a shelf and having the Emperor and throne occupy half the unit may work. I wanted to work Vader in. :( Eh well, I will wait for the specs before worrying too much about it.

He'll fit great on a shelf. I have the Idol environment on one and I would think there's a bit more width there. Doubt height will be an issue.:huh

I'll choose Palps and his throne over the Luke PF for sure. I've been wanting this a long time. The head and hand sculpts look great.

I'm down for Palpy and the Throne , in the newsletter S pretty much announced the entire second quarter for Star Wars releases. This will be a nice B-day gift! If Thrawn was around $250.00 with the throne which is pretty much the same thing here there is no reason why the set would be much more than that.

He'll fit great on a shelf. I have the Idol environment on one and I would think there's a bit more width there. Doubt height will be an issue.:huh

I wasn't too concerned with the height since the shelf above can be removed to accommodate. I am more concerned with the width and adding another figure like Vader (who is rather massive himself). Either way, I will buy it and make it work :D

Can't wait for this. Consider my order placed.

I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown!

Another holy grail released! Man what a time for 1/6 collecting! SS and Hot Toys are gonna get me in a lotta trouble with the wife!:angelsmil

Back