SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Where'd you get the little Jack bottle? I'd like one of those and a Johnny Walker Red for my Evil Superman.

I won a throne and EX Emperor on ebay--should be here tomorrow! I waited too long to get a throne from SS (back when they were giving them away) so I'm glad I was able to pick one up finally. Plus, I've been holding out for the angry face Emperor, so to get them all in one shot was perfect.

I finally got a throne for my Palpatine:

d60929ba1e983d3d704c5682285c5262.jpg

This isn't where I plan to display him (that room is being renovated), but I'm impressed with the throne!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have a smaller version of the Jack bottle i got on a long haul flight.:chug

IMG_9668.JPG

Looks great! Although I would need to see it with the hood on to really see if there is a likeness there. Shading does miracles. Just a little tip if you're looking for interested people.

Yeah, if you see McDiarmid with ROTJ make-up on but in normal lighting and no hood, he doesn't look that much like the Emperor (more like an Ugnaught :lol) so some extreme lighting and the hood would be great to enhance the likeness.

Looks great! Although I would need to see it with the hood on to really see if there is a likeness there. Shading does miracles. Just a little tip if you're looking for interested people.

I have one painted by someone else i been waiting for this head to show it off more. The other paint job is off.( still looks really good on the shelf) Once i get this one in hand all take some really good photo's!

I also have him with a different frowning expression from another scene i just finished molding him today!

Last edited:
So. I contacted Dorgmal Snow again in case he wants to cast my emperor sculpt. I'm not sure if hes still on this forum though because he hasn't responded in a while. Any other casters can contact me if they so please.

My 4 year old decided her strawberry shortcake figures rule the empire now that Palpatine is gone.
c2137c575e1ac03da3f687ba0ad58bc5.jpg

So. I contacted Dorgmal Snow again in case he wants to cast my emperor sculpt. I'm not sure if hes still on this forum though because he hasn't responded in a while. Any other casters can contact me if they so please.

Show us one more time the emperor pretty please? Maybe all do it!

Back