SSC 1/6 ROTJ Emperor and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy EP1/2 Darth Sidious with Palp's cloak.

sidious1.jpg

I would make them give you a new body. Even if you don't really care and it has no impact on this figure. There's really no excuse for that kinda crap.

You can't just get a new body, unless policy has changed, in the Buck days, body replacements meant sending the whole thing back.

Just got the Emperor and I'm really happy with this figure!
Definitely one of Sideshow's best, albeit and expensive one for what it is.
My only complaint (don't really mind that he's got no pants) is how short the walking cane is. I feel it could've been a tad longer.
Other than that, I find the whole figure fantastic!

Just got the Emperor and I'm really happy with this figure!
Definitely one of Sideshow's best, albeit and expensive one for what it is.
My only complaint (don't really mind that he's got no pants) is how short the walking cane is. I feel it could've been a tad longer.
Other than that, I find the whole figure fantastic!

X2:exactly:

One of the better SS figs (so glad to see the ex is sold out, should not of taken so long)

<object width="480" height="385">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/ChozTEKskoM?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></object>

Finally got around to taking pics of my fully futzed Emperor. My previous images have been deleted, but I doubt that anyone remembers pics from us non-photog experts. Also, I decided that I don't like the ex. head for this setup.

Emperor02.jpg

Emperor03.jpg

Emperor04.jpg

Emperor05.jpg

Imperial01-1.jpg

Just got my throne! I was worried about damage since I got it on the cheap, but it's perfect and a low #21 ta boot. Much nicer than I'd have guessed but I'm still relieved I got it for $50 off retail. :yess:

And people say the lightning looks bad... :gah:

bad probably wouldn't be the word I'd choose, but cheap and toy-ish, definitely. still, some additional lightning hands would have made the high price of the fig more bearable.

the lightning does look bad. all of it. sorry to those that customize it but i've just never seen any that looks good . it always looks like mutant water powers. like something out of an X-men comic.

I have to say, I liked Lando a lot. Full knowing that this is not a Hot Toys figure and it won't look as good. Same goes for Vader which was stunning.

I got this today and am trying to find a word for it that does not have anything to do with suck... :(

Back